• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
i would raise an army of plants that have different effects to deafet the zombies

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Zombies like 'slow 'n dum' or like in 28 days later? XD If the later, then I would run until my legs desintegrated XD

briguin

Dr. Geek
Easy. We'd use this

Rubitora117

Seeker of Purity
I would grab my katana and my dads 357 magnum w/holster, then get my brother to drive us in his mustang till we see a more armored vehicle or an easily defensible spot. eventually find a spot with the raw materials for making guns and blades. we would have hopefully found by that time rescued and allied with several people with usefull skills who we would send or go with to loot a city and hopefully find a helicopter, if we did we would find an area with fuel resources and set up a seperate fortress,and buid high walls topped with bekt fed automatic shotguns for hordes and highly trained members of our group would have semi auto scoped rifles. we would have bicycle generators, everybody would have to use them a few hours every day for cardio and electricity. eventually we wwould have many fortresses around ares with many resources. we would build a moat that would be charged with electricity if something at a human size entered it, and would make an alarm. we would have half of our crew entirely nocturnal. we would have fortresses near water sources(we would need to filter even the slightest trace of disease and use it to grow crops, which we would eatt and feed to livestock. we would build helicopters and heavily armored vehicles to transport materials and resoures to fortresses.social classes would be organized by survival and beneficial skills. currency would be based on ammunation. our justice system-if you commited a crime u would be sent out w/ a katana, if u brought back a lot of supplies u would be accepted back in, if u did it again u would be used as zombiehunter bait. there would be one main fort for the original group. we would have a group of scientists trying to find a ccure. hopefully we would survive till the zomies decomposed. use this pan if u want, just let me in ur group.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
i don't think guns are gonna hurt the undead.

you'd waste to much ammo blastng one into peices that can't walk.

by time you reloaded, all your brain are belong to us.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I would also carry an axe or a bat to bash the zombies in the head. And a grenade isn't bad either. After I take down a hundred of them and there are still some left. I would start running and lock myself away. XD