• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Just accept my fate and w

Hide in my house and then post everywhere in the internet about it. Oh, and wa-

Hey Wardek since you're being attacked by zombies...
Just curious what is their color? :D

Wardek

U & I
^ Green for the stupid ones that cannot hear, see, smell, or say "brain".
Red for the ones that can only hear, perfectly. They can hear you from miles away.
Blue for the ones that can ta-

The joke is getting old.

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
i'd move somewhere cold for like 5 years, live in a place where it always snowed. Zombies would freeze, i'd get around with food and water and after 5 years the zombies should be fairly few.

Shamwohoo

N"SHWAAG!!
Ill use my Ubers to kill them all

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
I'd hijack a Walmart truck full of spaghettios and ravioli then head for fort Knox.

sigged.couldnt make a better choice myself.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I hijack an ice cream truck and start playing the ice cream song. All the zombies come to me and I just drive over them all.

You would also kill a lot of the surviving children, as they would come out of their hiding spots and chase after the ice cream truck.

ninetails012

teh wild card
get to the top of a really high building with a few weapons, and find food and water when i needed it.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
I would, being a Ninja and all that, simply grab my trusty samaurai sword and proceed to slice the zombies up into a million tiny pieces, which I would cook, along with some chicken, celery and freshly ground herbs, and make zombie stew.

Haunter ゴースト

It's simple you wouldn't, no matter what if there was a Zombie attack, if people survived etc, cleaning up the world of every last spectacle of blood so people don't get infected is impossible.

So, basically even if the Zombies died out and people recreated the world, it would only be a matter of time before ONE person becomes infected again by touching the blood, not washing hands and eating food, meaning everything starts again.

Seriously there will be no hope if there is a Zombie attack.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I would, being a Ninja and all that, simply grab my trusty samaurai sword and proceed to slice the zombies up into a million tiny pieces, which I would cook, along with some chicken, celery and freshly ground herbs, and make zombie stew.

1. You're not a ninja.

2. Zombie stew is disgusting. It's like cannibalism, but the "food" is rotten.

woot21

super noob
People fail to realize this about the zombie thing. Unless it's a freak science accident that reanimates a ton of bodies, a zombie swarm would take forever to form. Cracked had a good article about why it couldn't happen, and xkcd made a comic about it too.

woot21 out dawgs

ZFXZFX

Pretend to be one of them, become their leader, then I'll eat all of THEIR brains.

ZFXZFX ;038;

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
Hide out in a sporting goods store[which has guns and ammo], and go to the 99¢ store right next to it for supplies[ie: food, water]

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I wouldn't be able to. I'm too slow, I can't hide for crap, and (Even though my dad has tons of guns and ammo,) i wouldn't be able to defend myself. I would be the first one bitten.