• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

shoey

Can't Touch This.
Play really loud Rebecca Black music.

That or pray for Chuck Norris's assistance.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
With a flamethrower, what else?

millions of zombies running around on fire settin everything else on fire.
good tactic, bad side effects

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
if there are zombies, there are fantasy mythology creatures!

this is a battle between hell earth and heaven.

i just don't want to be involved-_-

Psychic

Really and truly
I would call up all my zombie- and horror-expert friends and find out where to meet them. I'd take the family SUV. And maybe the family. Hopefully, one of my friends has already set up a sustainable, zombie-proof house. There will be designs.

Play really loud Rebecca Black music.

That or pray for Chuck Norris's assistance.
Chuck Norris does not help those who listen to Rebecca Black, even if it's just to ward off zombie.

~Psychic

ImpyreFox

Spriter and Writer
1. Meet up with hastily arranged repopulating partner
2. Hijack a pick-up truck with a covering.
3. Drive to Gun store
4. Steal some guns and ammo.
5. Drive to military base.
6. Pick up some survivors (preferably male/female pairs for repopulation, and a backup copy of all CIA intelligence)
7. Get a yacht.
8. Find an oil rig with a nearby island.
9. Hook up some of the power to the island for radios and Xbox360.
10. Build a storm shelter on island.
11. Build houses, repopulate.
12. Every 6 years, send a team of two by helicopter (One on the oil rig) or boat to see how the situation is.
13. Raise kids knowing about zombies and how to fight them.
14. When the apocalypse ends, return to mainland and slowly rebuild.
THE END.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I probably won't survive a zombie apocalypse because I don't believe in them. When it comes, I won't be expecting it...

Cratess

Ghostbuster
How I would survive a zombie apocalypse?
I'd eat the zombies before they eat me :)

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I wouldn't. I'm a very slow runner. But, then again, maybe I could pretend o be a zombie like in Shaun of the Dead.

Cratess

Ghostbuster

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Hahaha,I'd use plants incase of a Zombie apocalypse Plants VS Zombies style.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
LOL I'd sacrifice as many non friends and family as I needed to survive. It's pretty arrogant to think we could survive a Zombie apocalypse But I'd do whatever was necessary... Call me Tallahassee!