• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How You Evolve Pokemon That Need to Be Traded... WITHOUT Trading!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regan

Banned
FINALLY!! i got my clampearl to evolve its been so annoying since my other ds broke.. this is amazing!

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
It worked! My Scyther evolved! OMG!

It's best to ask for a Lv.9- Mothim, or something equally impossible, as hackers can obtain any Pokémon of any level to steal your GTS-exploiting Pokémon, and they very much enjoy doing so, as people often clone their shinies, legendaries, or rare items like Master Balls and one-time TMs.

EDIT: Removed my mistakes, and I evolved my Rhyperior using this trick! Unfortunately, I lost one of my Deoxys in the process (who trades a Lv.7 Wurmple for a Deoxys of any level?!), but it was just an extra, so it's an acceptable loss.

Last edited:

homanm

Pokemon Master
cool i will have to try this on my rhydon

SlasherRed

West Coast Elite(US)
It's too bad i found out about this glitch today, though i love it. Finally able to get my a Gengar/Alakazam/Machamp/Golem.

Larry

WOW it actually works...my friend got his Electivire that way a couple days ago...nice guide

RF Steve

Banned
What if someone takes your pokemon away before you reclaim.
I wonder if you know what "impossible" means. Hmm...here is a definition.

Impossible Adjective- Unable to do, can't achieve. Ask for a Darkrai or something if you have it registered in your PokeDex because it cannot be traded over GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.