• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How You Evolve Pokemon That Need to Be Traded... WITHOUT Trading!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

graceofbaal

Steel Trainer
Level 10 or under legendaries are much less likely. ;)

You kidding me? hahaha, Chansey's are female 100% of the time. That leaves a chance of about ZERO that someone will have a male. At least with the Lv. 10 Legendaries, some people may be able to cheat. But hey, whatever works! :)

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Are Pokemon like Machamp and Kadraba comfirmed to Evo yet?
Just wondering.
Nice find though i will try it on my Machamp.

Turak

Well, I once put up a Machoke in my Japanesse Diamond and a bit later when I decided to pull it out again, it evolved. I then thought, cool, and went to try it with my Gravaler. But when I took that one out, nothing happened. I still to this day don't know why it worked once and not the other time.

Too_Hungry35

I'm TOO cool.
It works for all.

This process is widely used in Japan. It's part of the game, and is not a glitch. This thing is explained in guidebooks.

It's more likely to evolve if your poke was viewed by people using the GTS
from somewhere. If no one has viewed your poke, you might not have a chance to evolve it in the process.

Keep trying your luck. This thing really works.
Just ask for a level 10/below legendary, and you'll be sure your poke will not be
traded off.

So its only by chance, not 100% it'll happen?

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Yeah, I dunno if I should be ****** or not but someone just snagged the adamant Rhydon (with protector) I had up there and now I have a Japanese Modest Lvl 100 Palkia instead. Be careful with this thing.

Drift

u k i f u n e
Eh... So I want to try it on my Lv. 52 Dusclops. I said I wanted a Lv. 100 Bidoof. HA. Is that alright? 100% of someone not coming and swiping it, right? xD Just wanna make sure. My other thought was a Lv. 100 Cresselia. Or a Lv. 9 and below Dialga...​

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Eh... So I want to try it on my Lv. 52 Dusclops. I said I wanted a Lv. 100 Bidoof. HA. Is that alright? 100% of someone not coming and swiping it, right? xD Just wanna make sure. My other thought was a Lv. 100 Cresselia. Or a Lv. 9 and below Dialga...​

I'd put a MALE Chansey at an extremely low level. Nearly impossible to get a Male Chansey.

Drift

u k i f u n e
I'd put a MALE Chansey at an extremely low level. Nearly impossible to get a Male Chansey.

I'm just going to ask for a Lv. 9 or below Dialga, since they're genderless, and therefore impossible to breed. You can breed Chanseys... And someone out there might have a male one, so you never know. I think a Lv. 9 or below Dialga is the safest bet, because... Well, they don't exsist. xD

Tytus

Iron Islander
I'm just going to ask for a Lv. 9 or below Dialga, since they're genderless, and therefore impossible to breed. You can breed Chanseys... And someone out there might have a male one, so you never know. I think a Lv. 9 or below Dialga is the safest bet, because... Well, they don't exsist. xD

No one has a male Chansey. They don't exist. People can hack level 9 Dialgas easy enough, but I doubt anyone would go out of their way to hack a low-level male Chansey.

2and2makes5

You do all know that it's impossible to even enter a Male Chansey, Female Hitmonchan, etc. because if a Pokémon is single-gendered, it automatically enters the gender.

This works with any trade evolution Pokemon.
Put them up for offer for something impossible.
Make another trade on GTS.
Get them out and they will evolve.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
Put the pokemon on GTS and request that you get a lvl 100 dialga or something in return, or even smarter a lvl 100 bidoof, because NOBODY has one of those lol!

genius lol
this is a very nice find all though i do trade with my frends but this is still very helpful if you dont have a frend near by to trade

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
MY LEVEL 44 HAUNTER EVOLVED BY THIS TRICK! Gaspar from Snowpoint BTW.

I left it in there, did a bunc of trades and when I brought him out he evolved! Although I already had a Gengar :( Now trying with Kadabra & Graveler

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
this really does look intresting iu hope nintendo dont get rid of it when it comes to europe

Status
Not open for further replies.