• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How'd you beat Dialga?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Threw a stun seed at Dialga, walked all the way to back of the battle area, then just blasted him with flamethrowers as he walked forward. Only used Roar of Time once, and only hit my partner. That was a sheer luck run.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My way of beating Dialga...I threw Sleep Seeds at it. I was a Charmander and I continuously used Flamethrower while my partner Piplup used Drill Peck. At my last try, Dialga managed to miss Roar of Time everytime (which I got lucky). It was the least I can do...but I managed to survive the fight (even if it took me a lot of tries) :]

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I had Skitty and a Pikachu. Basically, a combination fo Violent Seeds, Pikachu's Tail Whip + Brick Break combo and Skitty's Dig attack. Knocked out only once.

Funny, I found Dialga way easier than my brother did and my brother's more of a gamer... Maybe I'm just better at PMD than he is. XDDD

magic marker

I climb twee!
I ate a violent seed, then the coward used roar of time, it missed, I switched placed with my partener, he used roar of time which almost defeated me, my grass power went up then energy ball defeated him.

ManiaCrasH

I beat Dialga 12 times try.
Totodile used dig...3times....Chimchar used overheat(tm)
and i use 2reviver seeds

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
oh I just throw a stun seed at Dialga and walk around his home..then I kill him with my dig attack. I set my chikorita's only attack into Bullet seed, so she could attack multiple times!

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I hoped that my partner, Chimchar, would use a bunch of Digs since I couldn't, being a Chikorita and all.

ddacua93

Doppelgänger
I'd been playing since the game first came out.Not once had I beaten Dialga until this past September-seeth-.Honestly I had to call it quits and go back to Treasure Town and re teach my starter(Torchic) sand attack.I went back and won8P Sleep Seeds were utterly useless(In my case anyways).

Last edited:

manish

i was a squitile and my partner was a charmander
we were lvl 55
i cept using hydro pump and charmander used flamethrower,fire spin,fire fang and shadow claw

Amazing Red

I had reviver seeds and quick seeds with me, so then I use the quick seeds to hit him more and the reviver seeds just in case I died.

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
Mine was only pure luck. But reviver and sleep seeds helped me in defeating Dialga.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
The moves "Dig", "Bullet Seed", and "Smokescreen".

Seeds help too. Totter Seed's probably the best one against him.