• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Howdy everyone!

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Well I'm new to these forums. I'd heard of Serebii.net before on the Nintendo forum I'm from.

I never knew how freaking big this place is!

Anyway, a little info about me.

My username is Aerodrome. Some just call me Aero though. I don't mind, but I sorta do prefer "Aerodrome". It makes it easier to search on the forums. xD Just kidding. :p

Yeah, well I am a Nintendo Fan Boy I suppose.

I don't mind playing Pokemon. Just sometimes the training irks me a little.

I just brought Pokemon Battle Revolution, so I'm also looking to filling my FC list, so I'll put my FC somewhere around here.

I would post more, but I'm getting tired (It's 11 PM here in Australia) and I'm sure you don't want to hear my life story. Besides. I've rambled on far too long already. lol

Well, you'll probably see me hanging around the "Rate my team" threads and other Pokemon game related threads because that's what I'm here for basically. For my own selfish gain. Woot. xD

Well I'll see y'all around eh?

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forum! :)

I think I will call you Aero. It's easier to say XD I'm a nintendo fanboy to and as basically everyone on this site ;)

Yup, training is hard :( but keep at it! There's a whole section on PBR if you need help :)

Hope you enjoy the forum! I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully your first of many XD

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Ah. That’s okay. I’m usually called Aerodrome on every forum I go on (I got on 5 now if I include this one).

I sorta expected a Pokemon forum to be a Nintendo Fanboy site, but to be honest, I like Princess Zelda > Everything. xD

I also saw the PBR board, but I don’t really need help with it. Although I’m relatively new to Pokemon because I always thought it was just a dumb children’s show. (Come on! I was like 16 when I first saw the show! I wasn’t into cartoons! xD)

I still don’t care much for the show, but ages ago I brought Sapphire. I wasn’t particularly impressed to be honest, but a couple of months ago I brought Platinum because everyone at Aussie-Nintendo was raving on about how fun it was. I brought it, but I’m not very good at battling. If I ever win, usually it’s by luck because my Jigglypuff scored a critical hit or something. :p

I also must express my hatred for the battle frontier. I hate that something bad! xD

So if anyone is interested, here’s my PBR FC: 0818-2963-8117

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Hi welcome to Serebii. I am a pokemon-aholic! Training can be abit tricky (espeacialy EV training) But I know alot about pokemon so if you need to know anything just ask :).

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Hi welcome to Serebii. I am a pokemon-aholic! Training can be abit tricky (espeacialy EV training) But I know alot about pokemon so if you need to know anything just ask :).

Thank you kindly.

I pretty much have EV training down pat.

Although I do have a question. Are there any Princess Zelda Avatars on this site? xD