• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's the weather in your area currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada

Banned
just wondering

today was nice and sunny for me

winter sucks & i'm glad it's over

:)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's cloudy and may rain soon, though the temp is in the 60s-70s, which is perfect imo.

Jfloydian

Ash <3 Misty
In the worst state in the world, Illinois...it has warmed up. Two days ago I left the window open in my apartment and I woke up to it being in the 30s. Now....now it's 80 in here and was pretty warm outside today.

The crazy changes, coupled with the fact that it was snowing less than a week ago might just be why I'm so sick.

Over here in Queensland it's sunny and boring.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Geelong is switching between warm and cold, a lot.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
To sum it up in one word: windy. Much of the state of Nevada is high desert, and I just happen to be in the very western part of it, very close to the mountains, so there's almost always wind blowing down from that direction. By contrast, there's little rain, which I always wish we'd have more of. Thankfully, I'm only here temporarily while going to college.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It's been very windy today. Every other day it's been pretty nice out tbh. I love spring weather. Hopefully we wont get anymore snow. I hope it all stays away until Winter.

ebevan91

If you live in the southeast USA like me, you're probably getting pounded by thunderstorms and/or tornadoes and/or floods.

Right now it's sunny but that will probably change soon because there are a lot of grey clouds in the sky right now.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
We had some pretty nasty storms roll through yesterday. The power went out around 6pm and it didn't turn back on until about 3am. I think over the next few days we'll be getting tons of rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.