• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's the weather in your area currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Champion
Heavy rain and high gusts all day today. It was an umbrella graveyard out there. I honestly miss the Polar Vortex.

Shouting at the Morning Sun

An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity
If you live in the southeast USA like me, you're probably getting pounded by thunderstorms and/or tornadoes and/or floods.

Alabama here, had a few tornados pass through a couple of counties over.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
same here its not nice thought :(

Jfloydian

Ash <3 Misty
Actually stopped raining for a few seconds...maybe the apartment will stop flooding. Other than that it is 52 so it could be worse.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Muggy and in the 70s/80s F as usual. Unusually, it's been raining quite a bit for April, but that's good as it might be the start of a "Pinapple Express", which would help California out quite a bit. Meanwhile, here in Hawaii...we get even more rain every time it happens. Everything's muddy and you get mobbed by mosquitoes when you go outside.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Really hot and the sun is really shining, otherwise, it's a good day though (better if it weren't this hot). It's the middle of summer here in my place...

Pretty nice. About 60 F.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Basically summer already, yet we're still getting rain

It's rainy, and that's fantastic!

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
It's been raining all night long! I like rain sometimes so i'm fine with it.

I'm jealous. It's super hot where I live right now. It was over 105 degrees Fahrenheit today (that's over 40 Celsius)! That's because of the wild fires near my area though. It's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.