• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's the weather in your area currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I'm jealous. It's super hot where I live right now. It was over 105 degrees Fahrenheit today (that's over 40 Celsius)! That's because of the wild fires near my area though. It's insane.

You must live in California as well. It was 106 Fahrenheit degrees here today (about 41 C). I wouldn't be surprised if we get one heck of a fire season this year.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
You must live in California as well. It was 106 Fahrenheit degrees here today (about 41 C). I wouldn't be surprised if we get one heck of a fire season this year.

You're from California too? Ugh, this fire is getting outrageous. News is now talking about fire tornadoes. Fire season was always bad, but this is getting pretty serious.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
You're from California too? Ugh, this fire is getting outrageous. News is now talking about fire tornadoes. Fire season was always bad, but this is getting pretty serious.

Yeah, it seems to me that about every 10-15 years we have a cycle of severe droughts and fire seasons. Thanks to climate change these seasons are occurring more often and are more severe. This year looks bad as we have had very little rain so we will have an extended fire season. If it gets any worse we will most likely have to to start rationing water by next year.

sheld999

winter weather in a month we had 3 floods so far but due to land sunken due to the earthquakes we had in 2010/2011 and still going on 3 -4 years later of quakes lol but rather than the wet weather we have had a very good summer with very hot days lol so far the winter has been warm

At the moment, sunny, but that could change at any moment given how unpredictable and wayward the weather can be. Just yesterday, it was raining with slight storms.

Cloudy, about + 15 C. We had some rain awhile ago. Fresh air.
It has been quite sunny and warm last days, though.

Keysmash

buys meat
It's been either so hot it's hard to breathe, or dark and stormy... but just as hot. There's really no other way around the summer weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.