• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's the weather?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Continuing from the original thread.

Weather has been cold and windy lately.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Weather has been cold lately.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Today just as yesterday the weather is very good (sunny and warm), after one week of endless rain.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
We're only a few days away from Christmas and it hasn't snowed at all in December. My area's been stuck in this perpetual cycle of clear skies with temperatures averaging between 30 - 40° F.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Where I live it's over 8 PM and it's still extremely hot.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Chilly all day today.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Today, it's very warm though there's a storm on the way.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
It was cold last week, but this week's been nice.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Last week, there was a snowstorm. Got a foot of snow and I had a day off work. Fast forward to one week later, it got a lot warmer here. The snow is melting so there goes my hope of having a white Christmas this year.

It’s cloudy here today and I think it’s supposed to rain later today. It is 54° today.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It's cold and windy today. It was around 50 degrees out yesterday.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Very cold and rainy New Years Day. It actually didn’t start off that way, it was overcast and cloudy for most of the day and in the afternoon, the rain came. It’s supposed to rain into tomorrow. Lovely weather. Yayyy :/ that’s sarcasm

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It's been snaining off and on today (snow/rain). So things are rather slippery outside for now.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
It’s been cloudy and cold all week. Makes me feel down.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
It's been stuck at below 0° F for several weeks now. As a comparison I checked the temperatures in other areas. Turns out it's warmer in Alaska and Antarctica than where I live.