• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's this team sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella_19

I don't have all of these yet, but I'm thinking this could eventually be my main team:

-Greninja

-Umbreon

-Crobat

-Arcanine

-Garchomp

-Medicham

Alternative team members: Sylveon, Gardevoir, Delphox

I feel like my team is missing something, or has a weakness that I'm not catching. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
What moves do they have? What Abilities? Stats? We really can't rate your team unless you have the Moves, Stats, Abilities, Nature, and Held Item.

Bella_19

Oooh I see. Well the problem is, I don't have all the pokemon yet. I haven't evolved Meditite, Growlithe or Gabite yet, this is just my wishful team. None of my pokemon are over level 40 yet, so they don't have very powerful moves as well.

I usually keep type match-ups in mind when making my team more than anything, but with so many pokemon to choose from I just don't know what I should use. So at least in terms of typing, do you think my team could use work?

iTarTar

Did you read the rules on posting RMTs... You need to have movesets when you post...

Bella_19

My bad! I don't know about move sets yet, so when I'm not on my phone I'll delete the thread and re-post when I have a more concrete idea

Status
Not open for further replies.