• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hows your gen 2 national dex?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Haven't been here in ages. The other pokedex thread was closed so starting a new one!

I live in missouri/kansas and my pokedex for that region is finally complete!

including available legendaries for this region I am at 138/138 :D

I did not recieve a mewtwo invite yet so after tomorrow I will be missing that one although technically it is still in beta testing for this area.

237 was raikou for me and last one 238 to complete dex was Unown!

so how are you guys coming along on your pogo pokedex??

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I have every Pokémon currently available in the USA except Mewtwo, plus Corsola and Kangiskhan.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Out of the first 151 Pokemon, I am still missing Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Grimer, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Omastar, Kabutops, Mewtwo and obviously Mew :3 Wow I am missing more than I thought! I still have some catching up to do when it comes to me catching Johto Pokemon, my favorite of the series too! I am missing Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Crobat, Flaafy, Ampharos, Politoad, Sunflora, Slowking, all Unowns, Scizor, Heracross, Magcargo, Corsola, Delibird, Houndoom, Kingdra, Porygon2, Smeargle, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh and Celebi.
Wow I am still missing 23 Pokemon!

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Besides regionals, all I'm missing for Gen 1 is Charizard, Dragonite, and Mewtwo. Besides regionals and stuff that hasn't been released yet (or how I like to call it, A Delibird Hostage Situation), all I'm missing for Gen 2 is Ampharos, Unown, Smeargle (?), Hitmontop, Smoochum, Miltank, Blissey, and Raikou.

I'm only missing Charizard, Venosaur, Farfetch'd (regional), Taurus (regional), Dragonite, Primape, Alakazan, Kabutops
Loads still to get for gen 2
Miltank is so ridiculous! Can't wait to get it!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Kanto: Tauros, Farfetch'd, Mew.
Johto: Elekid... Heracross & Corsola, Delibird & Smeargle, Raikou (will get it soon enough), Ho-oh & Celebi.

So basically.. Elekid, four-and-half unreleased ones, and four not native to my region.

And just to spice things up: I still need Shiny Gyarados, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Sableye, Duskull and Dusclops. Don't know if Shuppet is confirmed to appear as shiny yet.

PrimoPier

Besides regional, I miss only Mareep's evolutions (I have only 13 candies!! I NEVEEEEER get it from eggs :( ) and Togetic.
And Raikou. Raids started today in Italy, I will go out soon and catch it I hope :D

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I only have 6 more Pokemon for the Johto Dex (7 counting Suicune but I'm sure I'll get one of those soon), but I'm doing a mass evolve tonight so I'll be able to get a few more entries. After that I'll only need Togetic and Pichu to complete the Dex (excluding regionals). Kanto is complete aside from Farfetch'd, Mr. Mime, Mewtwo and Mew.

Sprinter1988

It's slow going but I'm getting there. Have seen neither hide nor hair of Girafarig, Delibird, Smeargle or Unown and am seriously starting to wonder if they're even in the game. Unfortunately, back when Bayleef, Quilava and Croconaw were still raid pokemon, anytime I tried to enter a raid battle against them the game would glitch out and I wouldn't be able to battle them though still lost my raid pass, so Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr still elude me (not having these problems now that they've been replaced by Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle though!).
I have yet to see Mareep in the wild and I rarely find a 10km egg - I've hatched just enough to get a Flaaffy and haven't gotten any more since. I've only managed to hatch one Larvitar. Don't ever come across Onix either so Steelix still eludes me. One more Snubbull though and I can get a Granbull!

Unfortunately no one near me seems to play anymore so attempting to enter raids for Raikou, Entei or Suicune is just pointless.

Rapiido

Got Ho-oh today! That means all that's left for Johto is Celebi, Corsola, Heracross, Delibird and Smeargle.

Manchee

extra toasty
I only need 16 more from Johto, and that's including ones like Legendaries, the Mareep and Larvitar lines, and Heracross (managed to get a Corsola this summer while I was in Hawaii :D)

Maserati777

For Gen 1 I need Hitmonchan, Kangaskhan, Mr.Mime and the legendaries. I won't be getting any of the regionals until they make them available in the US. The legendaries aren't looking good either unless they make them available outside of raids.

For Gen 2 I need Ampharos, Unown, Heracross, Corsola, Shuckle, Blissey and legendaries.

I'm at 80 candies for Ampharos, I've had Mareep as my buddy for months, only hatched/caught 3 total. I need 45 more candies to evolve. For Blissey I just need to hatch a second Chansey. For Hitmonchan I just need to hatch a Tyrogue that will actually evolve into it and not the other 2. Hopefully one of these days Unown will become more common in Michigan.

Last edited:

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I am down to two Pokemon remaining that aren't regionals for generation 2: Unown and Suicune. Unown eventually will show up for me and Suicune I'll just have to be patient and wait for a rerun. Gen 1 the only Pokemon I am missing is Mewtwo which I have an Ex Raid Pass for next weekend and regionals.

Sprinter1988

Finally! Thanks to todays Mareep event, I finally have Ampharos! And a pretty decent one too. (I also obtained two shiny Mareep, one of which I was able to evolve into a Flaaffy, making my total number of shiny pokemon 3 (Mareep, Flaaffy, Dragonair).
Just as I was losing hope of ever seeing Girafarig in the game, I randomly hatched one from an egg and all of a sudden a spot appeared in a nearby town where they spawn like mad!

Just need Unown to appear in regular areas rather than locations where events are happening. Oh, and for the next community day, lots of Larvitar spawns would be very much appreciated.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths