• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's your handwriting?

How's your handwriting?

• Chickenscratch (aka really bad)

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • Okay (pretty legible, like more than half the time)

Votes: 41 38.7%
  • Pretty good (straight, neat, and easy to read)

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Poofy and swirly and calligraphy-ish

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

Yamimori

Shadow's Reflection
I wouldn't say chickenscratch, but my handwriting is pretty bad...

Sad thing is, I'm a girl XP
I just write fast is all.
My writing's always been this way, and I have a small bump on my right middle finger from writing so much (my stories and whatnot). Of course, I type more than I actually write on paper, which is probably a good thing...

PokeRemixStudio

Depends on which hand I write with. Right hand does fine as long as I'm not rushing. Even if I am, it's still mostly legible. Left hand is pretty goofy and slower still, but I've been able to do entire school assignments with solely my left.

cieux

banned
this is my writing. ... also a watercolor painting, but ignore that. i like my writing. it is pretty neat. well, maybe not the cursive, but the printing is.

Last edited:

Kira

Psychic Enthusiast
Upholding the stereotype that females have good handwriting.

My handwriting has always been very "pretty", as I've heard it be described as.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
im very proud of my handwriting :D. I hate messy notes and so freak over bad handwriting.

kochoupink

butts lol
It's pretty and unreadable. A quandary?

UltraDoots

My handwriting is very bad. It is readable, but it gives off an illusion of stupidity and illeteracy to the reader. This is a handicap that negatively effects me more than most because my main art course is creative writing. So I end up typing most of my pieces. The most ironic thing though is that I recieved a lot of credibility for my handwriting in kindergarten ( but the fact that I could write legible sentences pretty much shadowed this out). I guess I haven't improved scince then =P. I think my terrible handwriting may have something to do with how I postion my hand and writing utencil. I use a combination of my index and middle finger to write, and my wrist is twisted at an angle where the point of my pencil/pen is facing me.

Spookz

Lumos
I have nice handwriting.. at least so I think.

See for yourself.

Xx Flare xX

Mines pretty bad
But i've seen alot worse, one of my friends from school's handwriting looks as if he was trying to write whilst leaning on a washing machine:p

Rabidmunchlax

Basicly, crap.

One of my friends upon seeing my handwriting for the first time said he was glad that someone has worse handwriting than him.

Rabidmunchlax

Basicly, crap.

One of my friends upon seeing my handwriting for the first time said he was glad that someone has worse handwriting than him.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
My handwriting is sorta okayish, even though my handwriting was more successful between the ages of 9 and 17.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Swirly. Could be neater if it was on paper. I hate how I can't write in a straight line. :T

Last edited:

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Here's Irony:
I can read my handwriting accurately no matter what. I can't read my cursive too well (sometimes I can't read it worth a damn).
The majority of the people I know can't read my hand writing. When I'm not trying, it's that bad. I'm meaning, when I turned in notes to the project leader, he said 'Is this even English?', and began trying to see the right way to read it by flipping it sideways, upside down, and then I told him, 'Yes it's english!', the look on his face was funny, and yet sad. If I try, I can write so tiny, so cramped, that most people question how I get so much info in such a tiny space.
My cursive, well, hell, most everyone who tells me, or reads it, says it's perfect, flawless, amazing, beautiful, not one has said a negative comment on my cursive.

Though, sometimes I have difficulty reading my hand writing (rarely), but that's mainly notes to where I cram paragraphs upon paragraphs, onto half a page.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
I hold the pencil a completely different way yet my hand writing is legible.