• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How's your handwriting?

How's your handwriting?

• Chickenscratch (aka really bad)

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • Okay (pretty legible, like more than half the time)

Votes: 41 38.7%
  • Pretty good (straight, neat, and easy to read)

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Poofy and swirly and calligraphy-ish

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

Erienne

Anime high :D
Mm, all the writing I do these days is note-taking, and most of my professors go through their slides so fast that I can barely get two lines down on any given subject. As a result, all I'm used to anymore is speed-scrawling.

I've also developed a small lumpy area on my righthand ring finger, where the pen rests as I write. But that's been there since I was a child, as there's almost always a pen or pencil in my hand anyway. Ho hum. u_u

Same thing happens with my professor, well teacher at my level in high school. Like, in Social Studies, almost every day, we take notes the whole period. So, I have to continuously write and write, since each slide is like 3 sentences (not that much), and we don't get that much time.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Mm, all the writing I do these days is note-taking, and most of my professors go through their slides so fast that I can barely get two lines down on any given subject. As a result, all I'm used to anymore is speed-scrawling.

I've also developed a small lumpy area on my righthand ring finger, where the pen rests as I write. But that's been there since I was a child, as there's almost always a pen or pencil in my hand anyway. Ho hum. u_u

I've got a small lump on my middle finger, too. Been there since I was five or so but for some reason I used to think it came about after me crashing into a bicycle...

My handwriting....... Well, it's very curly, and italicized like the letters are going to fall right off the page. Most people say that it's pretty, but impossible to read. xD

Pretty horrible. Somewhat like the OP's "X" (except I don't do SO exceptionally well in English).

Also, it's probably because I'm a Maths/IT/Science nerd, so as long as I can write numbers fine (which, thank God, does not require being joined) and can type relatively fast, I'm fine 2/3 of the time.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
About 95% of the time it is very neat, but if I am rushed then I crank the speed about 3x faster and it becomes so bad that only I can read it. But usually I can write fairly good, it is starting to become a lost talent with the technology these days.

Grei

not the color
My handwriting is fair. I like to call it "legible chicken scratch". It doesn't seem pretty but it's legible and not messy.

Haruka

Banned
Wow. Compared to a majority of the people in this thread, my handwriting's absolutely incredible. Godly, even.

That's probably because I write pretty slowly though. I'm kinda lazy when it comes to writing on paper. My letters still have a tendency to float upward/lean to the right. Oh, and I write a lot smaller than most. But while simplistic and a little messy, it's perfectly readable.

Now, my cursive...That's a different story. Thankfully, that doesn't matter too much in the long run.

Jerre

Gogoat!
My handwriting is pretty readable but sometimes not neat. Most of the time, i write in capital letters.

muumajii23

Fairly bad actually... Looks like a 3rd grader's...

Apparently, my "k" looks like an "h". -_-'

Ethan

Banned
I'm told I write I like a woman. I always wrote in fancy slanted cursive since I was in the third grade. That was back when teachers told us "Eventually you'll have to write like this all the time." and then when I got to middle school the rule of thumb was "We don't give a damn as long as we can read it."

If I'm writing something important, I can make it look... decent.

Normally it looks like shit to everyone but me though. Legible but shit.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Fairly bad actually... Looks like a 3rd grader's...

Apparently, my "k" looks like an "h". -_-'

My 5s and S's used to look the same, and the same was true of my b's and 6's. Now that I fixed that, apparently my h's and n's look the same, and I think the same is true of my a's and d's. xD