• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HS/SS Manga

Louispierce

So i have been hearing lots about the new HG/SS manga have there been any new pics or info anounced

Maxim

Beyond repair
There is "Pokemon HGSS - Jou's Adventure" running in CoroCoro currently.

It has yet to be tankobonned, though.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
PokeSpecial? Not yet,They are makeing the Pl arc right now. :[

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I Have the first three chapters.

Jou seems to be a trainer with a lot of heart and love for his Totodile(and possibly for his future pokemon) going as far as calling it his sibling.

His totodile had a dream to be the strongest Pokemon, which goes with Jou's dream to be the strongest trainer.

The story begins with Jou's first gym battle with Falkner. Totodile takes a few hits from Falkner's pidgey and Jou says he will never give up until their dream of being the best are realized. Falkner then tries to scare him by telling him the task at being the best at hand (blah, blah, beat seven more gym leaders stronger than me, blah, blah, Elite 4, blah, blah, beat the Champion. You all should know the deal) It doesn't faze Jou and defeats Pidgey, and earns his first badge. Falkner claims he earned that badge, ahile Jou corrects him by saying they earned the badge(meaning he and his Totodile, further solidifying his bond with his pokemon)

Jou also runs into his rival, who, as of the first chapter, has not revealed his name yet. He has a Chikorita and challenges Jou to a battle, claiming he looked weak. Battle ensues and we learn of the rival's view of Pokemon. Which he sees them as nothing more than tools for battle. Jou and Totodile take a good beating but always seem to find that extra bit of strength and pull off the win in the end. Leaving the rival already questioning his motives.

chapter ends with Jou watching Kurt defensing the Slowpoke cave from Team Rocket

can and will post pics if asked

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I Have the first three chapters.

Jou seems to be a trainer with a lot of heart and love for his Totodile(and possibly for his future pokemon) going as far as calling it his sibling.

His totodile had a dream to be the strongest Pokemon, which goes with Jou's dream to be the strongest trainer.

The story begins with Jou's first gym battle with Falkner. Totodile takes a few hits from Falkner's pidgey and Jou says he will never give up until their dream of being the best are realized. Falkner then tries to scare him by telling him the task at being the best at hand (blah, blah, beat seven more gym leaders stronger than me, blah, blah, Elite 4, blah, blah, beat the Champion. You all should know the deal) It doesn't faze Jou and defeats Pidgey, and earns his first badge. Falkner claims he earned that badge, ahile Jou corrects him by saying they earned the badge(meaning he and his Totodile, further solidifying his bond with his pokemon)

Jou also runs into his rival, who, as of the first chapter, has not revealed his name yet. He has a Chikorita and challenges Jou to a battle, claiming he looked weak. Battle ensues and we learn of the rival's view of Pokemon. Which he sees them as nothing more than tools for battle. Jou and Totodile take a good beating but always seem to find that extra bit of strength and pull off the win in the end. Leaving the rival already questioning his motives.

chapter ends with Jou watching Kurt defensing the Slowpoke cave from Team Rocket

can and will post pics if asked

That kind of reminds me of Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys manga...(In someways)

maybe this will be on pokemon adventure/special after diamond & pearl/pokemon platinum arc cause it feature johto/kanto

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
maybe this will be on pokemon adventure/special after diamond & pearl/pokemon platinum arc cause it feature johto/kanto

WAT?! It's a completely different manga by a different author.

Not everything which features main game material is PokeSpecial. Some people really have to learn that.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
sorry for the delay. been a little busy.

Chapter 1 cover

Totodile vs Pidgey

Falkner explaining the league and E4

"My Sibling" and Falkner

The nameless rival

The title of Best Pokemon trainer is mine! *TENSION*

Prof. Elm

Kurt fighting off Team Rocket

I've finally read the other two chapters. and I have to say they seem to be blowing over the story really fast. as after he fights off team Rocket. He meets one of the dancing Geisha girls. who takes him to Eurotrek City where he meet all three legendary beasts. He then battles Morty as a test from the girl. the usual Jou gets beaten pretty hard but then uses "GUTS" and comes from behind and wins. he gets the Fog Badge and then meets Lance.

Lance then takes him to Lake of Rage to confront the Red Gyrados.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Oh, such awesome pictures! Would be better if you had an actual scanner, of course. But I'm not complaining. I'm simply glad to see those.

Also, doesn't TR Executive Lance appear in the first chapter? If possible, I'd love a picture of him. And Morty, Kimono Girl and Champion Lance too.

Except for Jou, Tsubaki, Falkner, Elm, Kurt, TR Grunts, TR-Lance, Kimono Girl, Morty and Champion-Lance, what else characters do appear?

Ah, the rival's name is Tsubaki. I read it on one Japanese blog (don't have the link as I'm not on my comp currently).

Champion Shirona

It should be HGSS not HS/SS.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
It should be HGSS not HS/SS.

I had no idea there was a new pokemon game out there with the initials of HGSS.

What's it's stand for? High Grade Stainless Steel version?

Champion Shirona

I had no idea there was a new pokemon game out there with the initials of HGSS.

What's it's stand for? High Grade Stainless Steel version?

I mean HG/SS
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Sorry for not describing clearly