• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HSM 4 Greenlit

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Wow I hoped that movie franchise was dead now that the first class was gone. But really its not surprising they would milk it again we seen all the new people they brought in last movie. So we should have guess they would be the new class maybe.

Rave

Banned
This is just too much... [IMG139]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/Rave779/emotes/darylwtfcopy.png[/IMG139]

Profesco

gone gently
I've never been a fan myself, but you can't argue against the franchise's popularity. That's a lot of singing and dancing and good-looking, cheerful, young people. None of those things are bad things. ^_^

Rave

Banned
Its highly overrated.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n

Rave

Banned
Everything in general.

i dont get how theyre gonna do this since HSM 3 was "Senior Year" the only way i can think of is if they pull a george lucas and HSM 4 is actually a prequal

ForeverFlame

Why can't franchises end? Studios are so wrapped up in pumping out twenty thousand sequels that they fail to come up with anything new. One sequel is okay, but once you start getting into Four, Five and Six (Saw, for example...), you really need to start something else.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Why can't franchises end? Studios are so wrapped up in pumping out twenty thousand sequels that they fail to come up with anything new. One sequel is okay, but once you start getting into Four, Five and Six (Saw, for example...), you really need to start something else.

As long as that ca-ca drivel poop makes money, it'll keep going.

Basically a Franchise Zombie.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
i thought it best to leave the series as a trilogy. i also heard selena gomez might have a role in this.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Everything in general.

Don't tell that to the fans _v_

HSM is just going to keep growing by
its own special crappy trilogy
and the fans wont even care if they get up to 11. They won't even care if they see Zack Efron (However the hell you spell his last name) singing a song while retrieving balance from a walker.

Yes I know (yay, a rant!) that Disney is a company that would never stop to please our younger generations likings. But it was me that became a Disney hater when I was young as soon as I found out their characters and shows. It's just that none of the people I know would like to go see a movie about some bad singing put together in the form of a school. BTW, that's moneymaking, but it gives you a bad rep. It's just that people like Zack and "Edward" that attract all the fat, desperate, or plain not funny Elementary and Middle/Junior High school girls.

Last edited:

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Their going to pull a Save By The Bell after one class leaves they try to bring in another class. Or maybe pull a One Tree Hill and go forward in time and have some of the old class come back and teach the acting class? lol either way its over done and not original but will still pop off millions in the box office by using the money power of kids and teens that use these movies like crack and Disney is gladly pushing and selling them their fix of unrealistic candy coated eye candy. DAMN YOU DISNEY GIVE THE KIDS THEIR MINDS BACK lol j/k

Last edited:

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Their going to pull a Save By The Bell after one class leaves they try to bring in another class. Or maybe pull a One Tree Hill and go forward in time and have some of the old class come back and teach the acting class? lol either way its over done and not original but will still pop off millions in the box office by using the money power of kids and teens that use these movies like crack and Disney is gladly pushing and selling them their fix of unrealistic candy coated eye drugs. DAMN YOU DISNEY GIVE THE KIDS THEIR MONEY BACK lol j/k

Fix'd for the truth

Dattebayo

Banned
I think you guys are hating the HSM franchise way too far on this. True I don't like HSM as much as the next person and I think a 4th movie was really unnecessary, but you should know that it's suppose to be intended for younger viewers, not us hardcore Disney fans.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
You know, I was hoping to add High School Musical to the down part of Bush's Legacy, but now I can't. I mean I would rather see Osama Bin Laden in a musical singing about ICBM's than these, "squeaky-clean"-ten-years-from-now-drugged-out-has-beens.

Osama Bin Laden will be here forever, and he'll never be a has been. He's a house hold name!

Rex Kamex

^ Dattebayo, many younger viewers are hardcore Disney fans (the channel, I mean)...

i dont get how theyre gonna do this since HSM 3 was "Senior Year" the only way i can think of is if they pull a george lucas and HSM 4 is actually a prequal

The freshment of HSM 3 will be the main characters in HSM 4.

Sapphiredragon929 said:
You know, I was hoping to add High School Musical to the down part of Bush's Legacy, but now I can't.

It can't be part of Bush's Legacy because he didn't cause it...

I warned you guys about this movie as well as the HM one...

Last edited: