• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hugokyrem rayquazas great trade shop

how would you rate this thread

• 10 best

Votes: 9 36.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

• 1 worst

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
due to having a shitty computer it has spontaneously deleted my windows 7 operating system and i no longer have the cd to reinstall it meaning i cant go on the internet unless im at the libary so all trades aggreed before this post will be postponed untill i can buy a new windows 7 and all trade offers after this post WILL be ignored

DO NOT POST IN THIS SHOP

bulletpunch92

Hi, I'm interested in your Zapdos. Do you know what nature it has? I will trade you six nuggets for it. Please pm me if you are interested.