• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hugokyrem rayquazas great trade shop

how would you rate this thread

• 10 best

Votes: 9 36.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

• 1 worst

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
I have a shiny rayquaza its lvl 100 for your shiny Cressialia. Please Pm me because I may forget about the trade.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
@ WADE3 deal ill send you a pm
@zombie devient deal ill send you a pm
@afwan ill send you a pm
@mick1232001 deal
@sorry not interested in anything in your shop
@rwhite 84 ill try and get that
@kyfestab ill send you a pm

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I like your DW torchic. I have jp pokecafe' events like dw eevee, dw burmy, and dw smeargle, male or female, caught in a dream ball or any other ball of your choice from my jp dw account and proof of legitimy can be included with sceenshots, and my dw acount homepage with the dream board evidence. i'll trade 2 pokemon from pokecafe' for your torchic. thx again! -Emii

P.S.: I'm on vacation so i'll trade with you on Saturday the 16th when i get back if you like my offer.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
fianaly updated took me 4 trys cus of various things anyway sure someone will be interested in my shiny flawless evd lvl 100 nidoking

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
im interested in TRU regigigas. ill trade flawless timid shiny snivy. its UT lv 5.
also got a shiny adamnet flawless UT lv 1 barboach with dragon dance or a flawless adament shiny lv 50 UT meinfoo in a different language

legendarypokemonmaster

I am interested in your Adamant DW Torchic with 31/31/31/24/31/31 Ivs.
I can offer a
135.png

30/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70, Timid Jolteon
I may have something else, if you don't want it.

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
I'm interested in your services. I'll trade Timid Rotom with HP Rock, Calm Rotom with HP Grass, or/and Bold Rotom (Haven't checked HP yet), if you can get me a Timid Rotom with Pain Split. You can take them all if you want. They are all level 1 and UT.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'm interested in your shiny abra. i was wondering if you can train it to a kadabra at a high level so when we trade it'll eveolve into a alakazam.and i have a few questions:
1.does it have the synchronize ability instead of inner focus?
2.what level is it?
3. what EV's does it have( i want 252sp.a,252speed, and the rest in hp)
im offering an infernape lv. 80-something supposedly having ev's in attack, speed, and hp as of what the OT told me.
I hope you have it that way or can do it like that way
Thnx!

golem12

Dragon Trainer
hello i am looking for a few years after a jirachi and a deoxys i can offer you shiny regice, shiny lugia and other non shiny legends

friend code 0647-4987-5950

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
sorry havent cheched my shop in a while anyway
@legendrypokemonmaster deal ill send you a pm
@pokemontrainer i can get you tat rotom
@kaisfearex sorry but dw typlosion cant be female so its fake
@rwhite 84 i can breed you one
@skamorry 7 i dont have the abra anymore i need to update my shop

Skarm™

Light It Up
sorry havent cheched my shop in a while anyway