• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Humorous Quotes. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mespritchaser

Vampire Slayer
You can post any quotes here. Well, as long as they ARE humorous.
By the way, don`t claim all these quotes as yours. :) You can also put the name of the author of that quote, if it`s fine. Credit the owners. ;)

I found these quotes in one website. They all belong to poets.
"I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow." - MOOOOO. XD

"Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?" - I don`t get this one. =))

"Age is a number and mine is unlisted." - ???

"People always say, 'I believe I can fly' Well, I believe that too. I believe that I can fly, and then drop on the ground head first." - Everyone will.

"Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!" -Picky. xD

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." Yeaah. He was to absorbed looking at the stars, he forgot what else was missing. xD

"They laugh because I'm different. I laugh because they're the same." - Haha, I feel pretty sorry for them. ^:)^

"Mirrors can't talk. And lucky for you they can't laugh." - Snow White must be very lucky. xD

"I wish I could kill the coolest person alive but suicide is a crime!" - Coolest is originally sexiest. I changed it because killing the coolest person on earth is really suicide! xD

"TGIF- Thank God I'm female." - Certainly. We never needed to you-know-what. xD

"Do unto others before they do unto you." - My friend said, "DO UNTO OTHERS, THEN RUN!!"

"Follow your dreams... except the one when you're at school in your underwear." - Funnay!

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either." - You weren`t born, okay?! xDDD

"I don`t judge a book by it`s cover, I read it first." - This one is soooo corny!

I`ll find more. Share yours first!

Suicidal Tacobell

It's Raining Erasers
"At weddings old people smile at me and say "your next" hence at funerals I smile at old people and say "your next"

Sadly I can't remember where I got it from, some website a few years back.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
"As for the movie, I bet it sucks balls, and that's quotable."

i chose this one for it's simple yet easely understandable description.

Last edited:

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
'Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon, doesn't mean we all do'~Hermione Granger to Ron Weasly, Harry Potter

I just really like that one

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
You can post any quotes here. Well, as long as they ARE humorous.
By the way, don`t claim all these quotes as yours. :) You can also put the name of the author of that quote, if it`s fine. Credit the owners. ;)

I found these quotes in one website. They all belong to poets.
"I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow." - MOOOOO. XD

"Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?" - I don`t get this one. =))

"Age is a number and mine is unlisted." - ???

"People always say, 'I believe I can fly' Well, I believe that too. I believe that I can fly, and then drop on the ground head first." - Everyone will.

"Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!" -Picky. xD

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." Yeaah. He was to absorbed looking at the stars, he forgot what else was missing. xD

"They laugh because I'm different. I laugh because they're the same." - Haha, I feel pretty sorry for them. ^:)^

"Mirrors can't talk. And lucky for you they can't laugh." - Snow White must be very lucky. xD

"I wish I could kill the coolest person alive but suicide is a crime!" - Coolest is originally sexiest. I changed it because killing the coolest person on earth is really suicide! xD

"TGIF- Thank God I'm female." - Certainly. We never needed to you-know-what. xD

"Do unto others before they do unto you." - My friend said, "DO UNTO OTHERS, THEN RUN!!"

"Follow your dreams... except the one when you're at school in your underwear." - Funnay!

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either." - You weren`t born, okay?! xDDD

"I don`t judge a book by it`s cover, I read it first." - This one is soooo corny!

I`ll find more. Share yours first!

1 funny quote

"Life is like a sh*t sandwhich. The more bread you have the less sh*t you have to eat"

Don't know where this one came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.