• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Humour & Satire: Post A Humourous Moment That Made You Laugh!

Angelique

transcending love~
Have you ever, in your experience of fanficiton, read a humourous line, a moment, a paragraph, even a chapter of a fanfiction that left you laughing unstoppably, and engraved itself into your mind so you can never forget about it?

I remember a few of mine, fondly. This paragraph from masterwannabe’s Of Hullabaloo Galore and Wacky Festivities: The Encore Edition had left me laughing. I still laugh thinking about it. Here it is:

masterwannabe said:
Now, let’s take a look at what our favourite duo, Harley and Wakana’s doing for the upcoming Costume Party.

“Mwahahahaha!” Wakana cackled. “Please! You will never be Cinderella!” She imitated, her voice dripping with sarcasm, “I will be Cinderella, mark my words, Maple Berry, and I will be the most beaut-OOF!”

Wakana fell to the ground with a thud, wincing as she reached up to gently touch the sore spot on her head. She stood up and glared at the offending lamppost, which towered over her, making her look like a humble dwarf next to it.

“Stupid lamppost!” Wakana yelled, giving the lamppost her infamous kungfu kick. Not only was the annihilation of the ‘evil’ lamppost a failed attempt, it even hurt her foot as a result, earning a painful howl from Wakana. “URGH!”

With that scream, many passer-bys cast her confused looks, some even pinpointing and whispering among themselves. “Look at that eccentric girl! Talking to herself, bumping into the lamppost and then scolding and attacking it!” “Yea I saw that too, I wonder if she has a mental problem…”

Unfortunately, that did not go unheard by Wakana. Shooting a furious glance at the offenders, she roared, “I AM SANE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” She clenched her hand into a tight fist and glared at any person who had the guts to look in her direction. If looks could kill, Wakana would make it to the headlines the following morning. Imagine sitting in an armchair slowly sipping a fragrant cup of coffee like any other day, when the dog comes in with the newspaper. Your eyes bulge out and you spit out your coffee, when you spot the headlines screaming “GIRL RUNS AMOK AND KILLS THOUSANDS WITH DEADLY GLARE”. Wow, how peculiar that would be… …

“Wakana, you are one eccentric girl. Weird is the perfect adjective for you”

The auburn haired girl turned around and barked at the source of the voice.

“Look who’s talking? You’re the one wearing a demented Cacturne suit. What are you dressing up as? Michael Jackson? Oh yeah, I forgot; he’s your alter ego! Sometimes I really doubt your sanity Harley,” shot back Wakana at Harley.

“For your information, I’m attending as the one and only, Tucker the Frontier Brain; my perfect idol,” said Harley suavely with pride. Wakana howled with laughter as Harley huffed with anger and broken pride.

“At least I’m decent looking! I mean look at you! You’re so ugly that when you entered an Ugly Contest, they said, “Sorry, no professionals!”” replied Harley smugly. Wakana howled with anger and launched at Harley head first, attempting to decapitate him with her fingernails at the sidewalk.

“Not the face! Please not the face!” Harley’s screams filled the air.

“TAKE THAT BACK YOU MAUVE DEMENTED SISSY!”

“HELP ME! SAVE ME FROM THIS BRUNETTE PSYCHOPATH! ARGH!”

“STOP SQUIRMING OR ELSE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!”

Anyways, back to the story. Now that Wakana had decided to dress as Cinderella for the Costume Party and Harley decided to dress-up as his favourite idol, Tucker. All they had to do now was to find a costume. That will be a piece of cake, Wakana thought, and strutted to the tailors’ to have her costume as she left a twitching body, oddly resembling Harley on the sidewalk.

After a few hours or so… …

Wakana pranced around her bedroom, admiring herself in the mirror as she did so. Her choice of costume was a pink frilly dress, with laces almost everywhere. The sleeves were big and puffy, from which were hung numerous minuscule pink stars. She wore pink high-heeled stilettos, and hanging from her neck was a diamond necklace. Lastly, a pink, furry crown sat innocently on her head.

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, Wakana said, “Ahh! I cannot believe this stunningly beautiful lady is me! I will be the centre of attention on the night of the party! Ohohohohoho… …”

“MIRROR MIRROR ON THE FLOOR!” Wakana said suddenly to the mirror lying on the floor, batting her eyelashes, “Am I pretty?”

… … … … …

“ANSWER ME YOU STUPID MIRROR!” Wakana screeched, turning red from fury. Still, there was no response. The agitated Wakana started throwing tantrums, as well as things in the room.

CRASH! Oh well, there goes the antique vase… Startled by the sudden noise, Harley, now heavily bandaged, poked his head into the room.

“Wakana! Calm down… Who made you angry this time?” Harley asked. He winced as Wakana glared at him before she went back to throwing a tantrum again.

“Just tell me before you ruin all my furniture”

Wakana pointed a trembling accusing finger at the culprit and folded her arms, pouting.

Harley was astounded. What did the mirror do? And in the first place, can the mirror do anything?

Wakana replied, as though she could read Harley’s thoughts, “This STUPID mirror! It ignored me when I asked whether I was pretty or not!” Then she started bawling, “WHICH MEANS I’M NOT PRETTY!”

Harley tried to stifle the laugh that was threatening to spill out of his mouth. With Wakana’s pink, frilly… everything, all she needed was a red nose and some makeup and she would look like a perfect clown.

“No.” Harley replied, to save his neck. “You look gorgeous.”

Wakana’s tears dried up as fast as they have appeared, and was replaced by a delightful look on her face. She whooped with joy and ecstasy, twirling around in her pink, frilly dress. “Wait till everyone sees me in this, they’ll be green with envy!”

And Harley looked on thoughtfully, sighing in resignation and he twirled his purple locks, doubtfully as he did so.

Link to fic: Of Hullabaloo Galore and Wacky Festivities: The Encore Edition

I know that’s rather long but God that still makes me crack up. HILARIOUS!

How about you guys? Any humourous moments in fics you read? Care to share? (Hey that rhymed! XD)

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Although Kiyohime's fic, Aeon, is a bit on the horror side, but it has a few humorous moments. One such is this...

There was a muted electronic whir, immediately followed by a blinding flash-bang of electric blue light. Glowing loops of fractal data whirled around the rapidly solidifying form of the summoned creature, distorting the space within and refracting it into rippling facets, then fell away and shattered into nothingness as the glow faded from the newly materialized Pokemon. People in the crowd booed and jeered, while others cheered wildly. Uther was impassive, as usual.

Jabberwocky had appeared facing Linali with his back to the Onix. Jeweled eyes glittered brightly in a dark royal purple face, and the Sableye flashed a cheerfully maniac grin at Linali.

O frabjous day, calooh and callay! The esteemed one and only Jabberwocky is at your service! What delightful beastie shall I be playing tricks with today?

Linali regarded the babbling Sableye with exasperation . “Turn around and see for yourself.”

Jabberwocky obliged, twisting his head around a full 180 degrees to take in the Onix towering high above him. His eyes popped out of their sockets—literally, in one case.

HOLY BOUNCING DINGLEBERRY PIES! YOU’RE SENDING ME OUT AGAINST THAT?!

One of the jewels clattered to the snow, casting pinpricks of light around it. Delicately, the Sableye plucked the diamond up and began to wipe at it vigorously, muttering fragmented nonsense to himself.

Another muted hum echoed around the parking lot as a second Pokemon materialized in a frenzy of whirling data and light.

“Kakunaaaa…aaa!” Vespa wobbled slightly, then fell forwards with a thud. She lay there, utterly prone. Ah, a mouthful of dirt. Beautiful.

A third and final hum sounded off, and a lithe Breloom appeared on the field, bouncing slightly on the balls of his hind claws. The absurdly oversized mushroom cap upon his head quivered as he looked about with interest. Oooh, are we in a battle now? Hello!

Jabberwocky held up his eye to the sun, examining it fussily. When he was thoroughly satisfied with its immaculateness, he carefully inserted the diamond back into its empty socket and twisted it in (as he did so, it produced a squelching squeak) until it could turn no longer. The Sableye sighed in pleasure, his toothy grin nearly splitting his face in half. He spun around once, twice, thrice, paused, and then did an astonishingly quick backflip, landing with perfect grace. The Sableye crouched down and squinted at the Onix.

This is quite interesting! I must get a closer look at this marvel! An animated heap of rocks, oh my, my, my! Calooh!

Linali drew a long shaky inhale. She’d forgotten how wayward and undisciplined her Pokemon team could be at times. “People, get serious. This is a battle!”

“Kakuna kunaaaa KUUUUKAA!” Gosh, a battle, really? I wasn’t aware of that. Gee, I wonder why? MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I AM LYING HERE IMMOBILE AND HELPLESS AND UNABLE TO SEE ANYTHING EXCEPT A FACEFUL OF ASPHALT!

The Onix had begun to ponderously heave its vast, heavy bulk out of the upturned earth, dragging its stony hide across the hardpan and making a unbearable scraping noise like metal files gouging against each other. Patches of the dirt were softened and spongy with melted snow, creating a muddy slurry that slowed and hindered the creature’s progress.

“Kakuna KUNA!” What the hell’s that noise? What is it? SOMEONE FLIP ME AROUND, I CAN’T SEE A BLOODY THING!

“Bree—looom ooom boom.” It’s a rather big Onix heading towards you, and he looks sort of mad, the Breloom offered helpfully.

“Vespa, Pierrot, be quiet.” Linali’s voice had taken on an icy, hard edge as she watched the Onix laboriously pull itself towards her, its stupid malevolent gaze locked on her. “Vespa. Listen to me. You need to calm down. Make as little noise as possible. On my command, I want you to perform Harden, and keep repeating the procedure until you’re maxed out. Can you do that?”

“Ku…na.” Ah….yes, I can.

A faint smile lifted the corners of Linali’s lips. This was her entire world now, this small patch of dirt and snow that was the Outskirt’s parking lot converted into a battling arena. The thrill of battle hummed and sang through her veins as Linali’s mind settled into the familiar mode of strategizing and tactics and split-second decisions. This was what she did.

She closed her eyes and took steady, deep breaths. One. Two. One. Two…

In her mind, the cold starkness muddy asphalt and snow melted away into darkness as a hazy image sketched itself into clarity, filling in the empty gaps of memory. The memory surged through her entire consciousness, engulfing her in a flood of color and sound—taking her to another world, another time, another life…

—the crowd roared…it’s February 15, 1856…perfect day….rising—

thunder… drumming drumming DRUMMING DRUMMING SWELLING ROAR—

—sun gleaming in the sky as furnace heat rises from the majestic stadium—packed bench to bench with roaring, slavering, cheering fans. The bellow of the frenzied crowds rolling out across the arena like thunder drums drums drumming drumming—

“It’s a perfect day today here at the finals, and we’re all cheering for the best of the best! Introducing the elite of the elite…the most celebrated rising trainer of the newly formed Indigo League…Linali Furusato, also known to her fans as the deadly die Wespe der blauen Lanze!”

Yes. That was what they had called her.

The stadium was her world, and always had been. Battling was her life, and it pounded in the pulse of her blood just like the thunderous echo of the drums in her memory.

She was the die Wespe der blauen Lanze.

She would not lose (now and then)

This was her world , no matter where or when she was, and nothing else mattered in the world right now except defeating her opponent.

“Good. Very good. Pierrot, Jabberwocky…listen to me. Listen carefully. Our goal is to defeat that Onix, but we won’t do that right now. We need to tire him out first. Pierrot, start off with Leech Seed. Jabber, you use Taunt, and dazzle him with your jewels to make him follow you. Wear him down, insult his mother, throw sand in his eyes, anything you can think of, do it, as long as he’s following you, and only you. Understood?”

Pierrot straightened and puffed out his chest. “Loom loomah!” Leave it to me!

Jabberwocky nodded, grinning naughtily as he began to shuffle through his mental repertoire of bawdy insults. The Sableye lowered his squat body into a crouch, his sapphires and rubies glittering in the morning sunlight. He spat into the pads of his paws and rubbed them, keeping his eyes alertly trained on the Onix. Vespa…well, Vespa simply remained facedown in the dirt. There was only so much a Kakuna was capable of.

In the crowd, Sahara stamped her foot impatiently and snarled, her teeth noticeably longer than they should have been. “What’s with the theatrics? What the hell’s taking them so long to attack?!?”

Dakota shushed his fidgety Packmate. “Patience, mi bonita, patience. Your fangs are starting to show again. Linali knows what she is doing, I am sure.”

“She had better,” Sahara mumbled, eyeing the Onix with contemptuous distaste. The Wereyena jumped with fright as Linali’s piercing battle cry rang out, echoing up and down the parking lot.

”NOW!”

The arena exploded with a fury of sound and movement as Jabberwocky and Pierrot leapt forward; the Onix reacted to Linali’s shout with a dull roar of fury. Vespa remained stone still, but her skin had begun to gleam wetly. A thin film of liquid began to seep through her pores, glazing every inch of yellow chitin and turning a dull silvery color as it hardened into a solid layer. No sooner than when that process had finished, a second layer of wet film had begun to seep out.

“Excellent, Vespa, just keep at it and you’ll be fine!” Linali called out, encouraging the cocoon Pokemon even as she turned her attention to the zigzagging, maniacally laughing blur that was her Sableye.

Jabberwocky was having the time of his life, somersaulting and yelling out taunts. His jewels flashed in the sunlight and seemed to glow with their own inner fire, tantalizingly beckoning the Onix to give chase.

“Look out for his tail there, Jabber! Watch where you’re going and don’t slip on the ice!”

Pierrot wasn’t nearly half as fast as his partner, but he was holding his own as he sprightly bounced around, spitting Leech Seeds at the Onix with deadly accuracy. They clung wetly to the stony surface and took root—literally. Thin green tendrils shot out and rapidly crisscrossed every available inch of stone, greedily devouring energy.

“Good work, Pierrot. Try and sap more of its energy with Giga Drain—you need to store as much energy as possible.”

The combination worked surprisingly well. If this had been a video game and featured a Rage power gauge, the Onix’s levels would have been in the red and exploding through the roof. He thrashed in mindless anger, sweeping up rocks with his gargantuan tail and flinging them upwards into the air.

“Jabber, do your old shtick—the thing about the weeping earth, or however it went!” Linali rapped out, covering her ears to prevent being deafened by the crashing of falling stone and the roaring of the Onix.

The ground shook with decibel-shattering, explosive impacts. Boulders fell and crashed everywhere as the agile Sableye weaved, ducked, and leapt to evade his foe’s Rock Throws; he ended the sequence with a mighty somersault, landing hard on all fours and sliding sideways on the slippery mud and ice. He screeched to a halt and lifted himself up on his hind legs, puffing his chest out and flexing his claws.

Yahooo! I’m the one and only Jabberwocky the Mighty! I make the earth shake and the skies weep! Bah! You call those Rock Throws? My dear old grandma—(bless her soul)—could throw better n’ than that—heck, even a Wurmple could do better n’ that! Haw haw haw! Jabber crowed, wagging his bejeweled bottom impudently.

The Taunt had its intended effect, and the Onix roared, his brains nearly boiling with rage. He bellowed the first thing that came to mind: EAT THIS—ROCK BLAST!

“Pierrot, jump! Try to take advantage of your Effect Spore attribute!” Linali leapt to the side, avoiding a spinning hunk of shrapnel that would have happily rendered her face to a bloody red pulp had she not dodged it in time.

A veritable hailstorm of boulders thundered down, hissing and spinning through the air with enough force to decapitate anyone standing in their path. Pierrot disappeared into a blur of motion, and by the time the onlookers’ eyes could track him again, he had already launched himself into the sky. The Breloom landed on a boulder and pushed off again, sending it spinning off into another direction. Boulders flew everywhere astray as the Breloom continued leaping from stone to stone midair.

“Loomah boom!” Say hello to Newton’s laws, pebble-brain!

Pierrot landed on the Onix’s head and latched himself there, clinging tightly with all four of his talons wrapped around the raised blade of stone that jutted out of the larger Pokemon’s skull. His seed-encrusted tail waved around in front of the boulder python’s eyes; each blow it struck produced a cartoony bong-g-g! sound. Pale yellow spores gushed out of the red spore ducts on his cap and drifted around in the sharp breeze, settling upon the Onix’s exposed skin.

“Good, good. Keep him busy until he’s well worn out.” Linali whispered, more to herself than to the Breloom.

The Onix howled and thrashed about violently, his tail crashing up and down upon the ground and shattering patches of ice. By this point, nearly his entire bulk had sunk into the sodden mud, clogging up his segments and rendering him practically immobile, and the paralyzing spores only made it worse. His cries had noticeably become more faint, his movements slower and weaker. Linali’s sharp eye took note of this.

Vespa was swaddled up in about thirty-plus layers of Hardens, nearly unrecognizable. Layer upon layer of hardened film had created a solid, inches-thick armor that could have easily withstood anything short of being dropped into a minefield.

Which was precisely what Linali had been waiting for.

“Pierrot, let go of the Onix and get behind Vespa! Jabber, back up, back up Keep your distance and reflect sunlight off your jewels into his eyes so he can’t see!”

But Jabberwocky is having fun! Jabber howled as he was violently flung into the air by a gigantic sweep of the Onix’s tail. Pierrot abruptly let go and went sailing backwards through the air, cheerfully twiddling a red claw at the Onix. Cheerio, m’ dear!

The Breloom landed artfully upon the ice, but his landing was ruined as he slipped and fell on his bottom. Sahara groaned, face in her hands as the crowd howled with laughter. Pierrot pulled himself to his feet with all the dignity he could muster and assumed the traditional fighting stance of his species.

There was a piercing flash as Jabberwocky flashed a dazzling ray of light directly into the Onix’s eyes. The beleaguered boulder snake wailed piteously and flinched its head back, squeezing its eyes shut. Linali’s voice cut through the roar of the crowd, as clear and cold as a knife’s edge.

“Pierrot, perform Focus Punch on Vespa.”

This time, Jabberwocky’s jaw hit the ground and both of his eyes popped out of their sockets, leaving behind empty black holes in a gaping face. Pierrot looked at Linali, eyes wide with disbelief. The roar of the crowd abruptly died away to shocked, hostile murmurs. Dakota lowered his eyes silently. Sahara’s fists clenched in rage. “That stone-cold bItch! She doesn’t care about hurting her Pokemon! She’ll do anything to win—“

“Be quiet, Sahara.” Dakota growled. “Can’t you see it hurts her as much as it’ll hurt her Pokemon? Be silent and watch.”

”Obey me, Pierrot!” Linali hissed. ”You know your place.”

The crowd watched with a quiet, almost-reverent awe as Pierrot lowered his head so that the mushroom cap obscured his eyes. “Loom.” Very well.

His body tensed as it began to crackle and hum, glowing a dim orange with collecting energy.

Vespa still lay facedown, unaware of what was happening. The layers of armor muffled out all but the loudest noises, and she didn’t hear the steady drumming of Pierrot’s feet approaching, growing louder and louder with each moment. Pierrot’s entire body was blazing in a sheath of white-hot energy, collecting at his outstretched claw to form a deadly sphere of keening light.

There was a terrible, echoing thud as he slammed into Vespa with all the force of a cannon. The recoil of the punch sent him tumbling backwards into the muddy snow. The crowd flinched collectively as Vespa hissed through the air, shedding bits and pieces of fractured metallic shards as she flew.

“Keeeeeeeeeeeeeku kak aaa!” WHAT THE HELL?!? LIIINAAALLIII IMA GONNA KIIIIIILLL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU—

The hollow thwock! Vespa made as she slammed into the Onix’s face was even more terrible than the previous thud. There was a splintering, cracking noise as the Kakuna’s Harden armor shattered explosively. She plummeted towards the ground in a cloud of metal shards, unconscious before she hit the asphalt. The small cocoon Pokemon lay prostate on the ground for a few heartbeats before her form began to shimmer with light. The air around her rippled and distorted with whirling strands of data and she disappeared, leaving behind only glittering shards of metallic chitin.

The Onix let out a weak groan as he swayed from side to side, a thin crack running down his forehead from the impact. A large sliver of metal protruded from his right eye, which was squeezed shut and trickling coppery liquid ore. The massive bulk of his body suddenly stiffened, then went limp like a slackening rope. With no more than a rumbling sigh, the Onix clattered to the asphalt, and slid backwards down the hole and out of sight.

You have to love those three. XD

Knightblazer ;262;

IceKing

Sexorific!
This is my kinda thread =D!

I'm not gonna post huge long excerpts

Here are some funny excerpts from Laughingstock entries

From Of Hullaballoo and Whackiness Galore
“It’s about a little princess who loved hiding in boxes whenever she played hide and seek. One day she was playing hide and seek when she discovered an engraved trunk, which she could just fit in. So she hid in it and closed the lid. But it turned out that the box was to store a treasure that was to be given to a prince of the powerful neighbouring country as a tribute. The movers, seeing the closed trunk, thought that the treasure was in it and whisked it away to the other country. When the box was presented to the prince, the princess, who had been sleeping in it, woke up and jumped out of the box. The sight amused the young prince and he laughed so hard. The king of the country saw this and was delighted, as the prince had never laughed before. Many countries had sent tributes in hope of making the prince laugh and by doing so earn the king’s favour, but not one had succeeded. However, the princess had managed to do so, and the king was so happy that he decided to strike up a betrothal between the princess and prince. When they grew up, they got married and they lived,” May paused to take a deep breath, “happily ever after.”

Something about The Box Princess that makes me lol

From The Billion Dollar Idea
“Right man! Lets go!” Richard/Dolphin then turns around, and then goes running strait towards the refrigerators, with James close at his heels.

“This fridge is excellent, man!” He says, pointing to a large silver refrigerator with two doors side-by-side, one with an icemaker on it. “I have one just like it at home! That one’s great too!” He says, pointing to another fridge of the same model, only this time in black. “I have one just like that at home! That one’s also great, man!” He says again, pointing to yet another fridge of the same model, only this time in white. “I have two of those at home!”

“Why are you even showing me these? I want a dishwasher.” James says. “And why do you have four different refrigerators at your home?”

“Wait a second; what are you doing in my house?” Dolphin asks, pointing to James. “I didn’t say you could come in here! Help me! Somebody, please help me! This man broke into my house! Call the police!” Dolphin shouts, as he takes off running down the isles of refrigerators, heading toward the stoves. Knowing that their plan will be ruined if he isn’t stopped, James goes running after “Ard”, and yells,

I love Dolphin

Saffire Persian's Metamorphesis is currently my favorite comedy work with its light-hearted humor. Here's some of my favorite excerpts

Todd ignores Diane and continues on. “—and so this guy – can’t remember his name, but it started with an ‘F’ - says, ‘Well, if I was you, I’d get your kids and go n’ play a game with ‘em. Nothing makes the family closer than a good game of pin the tail on the Tauros. I bet your young gal would like that, that’s what he said. Called her Scout, too.”

Ah – people seem to call Stella that a lot. You don’t know how they mix up her name, but it happens.

“You don’t have to tell us your whole conversation with him verbatim Dad.”

“I assure you,” Todd said. “I’m not. Anyways, so I said to him ‘That’s a great idea!’ and made this!”

I read it three times before I realized it was referencing me

Stella cocks her head, looking confused. She then glances over to her father. “But Daddy says babies are easy to ma –“

He winks. “—or else Dad gets in big trouble.”

You giggle. “Like the time-out couch?”

“Yes, like the time-out couch.”

Here's an excerpt from Quackerdrill's old satire An Awakening about a girl in the pokeworld realizing that she's in a game

“What could you have been doing that caused such an awful scrape? Or do I want to know?”

“It was the strangest thing, too. Have you ever tried to hop up a small ledge? Like a really short step?”

“I guess I haven't. Doesn't seem too tough though,” he said confusedly.

“For some reason, I physically wasn't able to hop up. There was some sort of force stopping me from getting up there and it makes no sense! That's why I'm so confused right now, there was no reason why I- I just couldn't…”

Lily stood extremely still and her eyes welled up with tears.

The serious context makes it 10x funnier

Literate

black cat, black cat
I had many. I guess it helps if your sister writes comedy like, every day. But, I also have short-term memory loss. So I wouldn't remember where I saw it. Besides, she hasn't posted anything on the forums, soI'll just take one I regularly laugh at.

From PokeTalk!:The Catastrophic Christmas Special
<The trio head out of the studio, and jump into Typhlogirl’s PokeTalk! SUV. The SUV is usually used by the cameramen, and occasionally the security guards. Typhlogirl never uses it. Until now.>

Pebbles: *backseat* Remind me again how this is legal?

Typhlogirl (Fourteen years old): *turning on the engine* It’s not.
Micheal: *collapses into seat, letting the air carress his face. * Uuugghh…

Pebbles: *pokes* I think you killed him.

Typhlogirl: No, he’s not dead yet. We’ll kill him your way.

Pebbles: If you insist.

Typhlogirl: *completely out of no-where* WE’RE HEREEEEE!! *slams foot on brake*

Micheal: YARGH! *flies forward and hits windshield quite painfully.*
RD: We’d like…to book a funeral.

Attendant: Really?

Pebbles: No, we’d actually like a burger and fries.
Priest: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of-

Random person: It’s a funeral fool!

Priest: What? Oh! So it is. So sorry! Hello everyone, and thankyou for coming to farewell…*looks at palm card* Michael the Typhlosion.

Micheal: *sits up* IT’S MICHEAL!

Priest: IT’S A MIRACLE!

<A vase flies through the air and smashes on Micheal’s head. He collapses.>

Typhlogirl: *stands* So sorry, he’s dead now! Please continue!

Priest: o_O Okay…we’ll skip to the speeches by relatives…first, a tribute by the trainer of this unfortunate pokemon, Typhlogirl.

Typhlogirl: *scampers up to the lecturn and looks at the audience.*

Audience: *waits expectantly*

Typhlogirl: *clears throat* A-hem. Micheal…was a Typhlosion.

Audience: o_o

<A person coughs.>

Pebbles: *sobbing onto the pew* That was so beautiful…why is fate so CRUEL??! *slamming fist* WHY?! WHHHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!?! *wailing*

Typhlogirl: *walks off the alter*

Priest: o_O Okay…
*cough* And that was only one story. I laugh too much.

-Lit

Tezza

Bird Master
Alas, I cannot quote as I don't know where it went but when I was first beginning there was a fantastic humor story called The Adventures of Tyler and Magmar. My god it cracked me up, I can't even remember what I was laughing at but I think of it and a smirk forms on my face all the more.

Another thing posted in a fic that made me laugh, unintentionally, was an old X-men fic I was reading with a friend.

"Suddenly Logan smelled something in the hallway."

Me and Suma looked at each other, and said "Suddenly, Logan smelled!" Even now one of us will randomly say it and will cack it laughing. I thought of it for the first time in months at the inappropriate time of my Animal Nutrition exam and I snorted into my hand while people around me stared at me.