• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hunger problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
am i the only who has hunger problems here?

i sometimes have hunger problems my examples:
my belly hurts being full, but i still want to eat.
im tottally hungry, and cant even eat a little bit, it just wont enter inside my mouth.
also 1 time i was hungry, and i kept eating and after like 40 minutes of continouly eating alot, i threw up, but i still was hungry.
am i the only 1 with hunger problams here?

granbull guy

Vasoline

Nidogod

Yeah, that sounds pretty serious. >_>

I'm obviously not a medical professional, but just a suggestion (outside tapeworms), is anything happening in your life that's extremely stressful? You might be trying to satisfy unquenchable desires that are stemming from somewhere other than your stomach.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I tend to get the opposite. I get really hungry as normal, but as soon as there's food in front of me, I don't want it. As a result, I weigh 7 stone 11 lbs. Not good.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
....yeah maybe you should go top the doctor?

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
ty, i have already taken pills, but no help at all, and ty to try to help me, but im seing the doctor soon cause of other things, so ill ask him, ty.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
Sounds to me like you're just damn greedy. I would suggest medical help if you're sure it's not just psychological though. I'm pretty sure this isn't the place for you to gain professional medical advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.