• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hungry For The Good Life! (552)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!

On their travels, Ash & Co. arrive at the Pokémon Mansion owned by Mr. Backlot. When they arrive there, they meet a wild Swinub whom eats all the food that they cooked...to make matters worse, Team Rocket arrive intent on capturing all the Pokémon in the garden including Ash & Co.'s Pokémon. Can Ash & Co. save their Pokémon and stop Swinub from eating all the food?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Riano Ostergarro

Hi I'm Brüno!
Yep this is the episode Dawn captures a swinub. Sadly I will don't think swinub is a good match for Dawn. Does anyone agree or diagree with me?

The very first day when I saw Swinub, I thought it was going to be Brock's. Too bad Dawn caught it. Anyway, I guess I'll have to deal with it. :l Also, as I said in the other thread, I really liked the maid's outfit ^^. It looked pretty. <3

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
So I heard that the maid tells Dawn that there is a contest in Celestic Town, interesting, although not unexpected....
Dawn did get Swinub after all, oh well.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I for one am glad that Swinub went to Dawn. She might hve a badly needed Mamoswine one day.

gliscor&yanmega

this swinub takes pig to a whole new level. i think it eats more then munchlax and snorlax combined(sarcasime) but still it eats alot. this thing is a supre pig.

damn dawn why did she have to have it. well hopefully brock gets a new pokemon sometime, 3 pokemon isn't enough for anyone.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
this swinub takes pig to a whole new level. i think it eats more then munchlax and snorlax combined(sarcasime) but still it eats alot. this thing is a supre pig.

damn dawn why did she have to have it. well hopefully brock gets a new pokemon sometime, 3 pokemon isn't enough for anyone.

Brock went all of AG with three pokemon, he can do it again. =)

gliscor&yanmega

Brock went all of AG with three pokemon, he can do it again. =)

well still he had 4 in the end of the 3rd gen seires. and i think he should have another 4-5 in the end of 4th gen serires, so only 1-2 more pokemon for him to get. ryhorn is a good opion and swinub should have been his.

gliscor&yanmega

well i dont like this swinub. i dont like the pokemon at all but i gusse the only real reason to give the gang one is to get pass the snow routes. also i gusse to show off mamoswine

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Well, after watching this episode, I can say that Dawn really deserved Swinub.

She was the one who had the idea to feed it, she was the one that tried to save it and the other Pokemon when Ash feel off the TR Mecha, and she was the one who battled with it to stop Team Rocket. Brock...did nothing of interest besides that loud "SATOSHIIIII!".

And talk about never seen Pokemon, when's the last time we saw Igglybuff and Cleffa, AKA "the Johto baby rejects"? Seeing Pichu and Azuril was cool. And we had Paul's Elekid for a while. So what are they waiting for with Magby?

Overall, a pretty fun episode, and Dawn has a nice future powerhouse.

uber gon

Accept Change
It'll be weird seeing Dawn with a Piloswine eventually, but I'm sure it'll be cool.