• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
3 or so left? Man, I just love this arc so much I can't imagine anything topping it.
The best part it only gets better. At least since you won't be waiting for hiatuses to end like some of us were while reading the manga.
Thats the only thing that made reading it unbearable.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Kurapika got Chrollo
Phantom Troupe got Gon & Killua
Hisoka& Illumi are planning something
Things are getting pretty crazy xD

Mash

HAHAHa this anime is the ish, can't wait till next week's episode

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
What an episode !!

Chrollo's nen powers were stopped, Hisoka revealed his true intentions for nothing & Pakunoda is dead !!

Next week the start of the Greed Island arc :)

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
That was far different of an ending from what I was expecting but I still loved how they ended it! After all that bloodshed it was kind of heartwarming. Onto the next arc!

And those two moments with Hisoka and then later at the auction house were laugh-out-loud funny. You know the ones.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
That was far different of an ending from what I was expecting but I still loved how they ended it! After all that bloodshed it was kind of heartwarming. Onto the next arc!

And those two moments with Hisoka and then later at the auction house were laugh-out-loud funny. You know the ones.

I think my only complaint with the last 2 or 3 episodes was that they seemed to rush stuff. I can understand, but they could've used one more episode for this arc, maybe?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I think my only complaint with the last 2 or 3 episodes was that they seemed to rush stuff. I can understand, but they could've used one more episode for this arc, maybe?
There was barely anymore left to show honestly. They did the best they could with it. The only thing they could have done is extend the waiting time at the hotel like the ova did but that was more padding then anything else.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
those two moments with Hisoka and then later at the auction house were laugh-out-loud funny. You know the ones.

[IMG139]http://c.shia4up.net/uploads/13552797291.gif[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://c.shia4up.net/uploads/13552797711.gif[/IMG139]

:D

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
There was barely anymore left to show honestly. They did the best they could with it. The only thing they could have done is extend the waiting time at the hotel like the ova did but that was more padding then anything else.

Oh, okay. So it wasn't really Madhouse rushing it, it was Togashi, basically?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Oh, okay. So it wasn't really Madhouse rushing it, it was Togashi, basically?
Togashi was never one to stretch things out. The YYH anime took liberties in parts and showed more than Togashi ever did. Like Extending fights in the Dark Tournament iirc.
I never really minded the pace of this arc when I read it though.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Togashi was never one to stretch things out. The YYH anime took liberties in parts and showed more than Togashi ever did. Like Extending fights in the Dark Tournament iirc.
I never really minded the pace of this arc when I read it though.

Probably just my imagination, then. It just seems like they sped the pace up near the end.