• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
This week episode is mostly about Gon & Killua training to be selected among the Greed Island players.

also the new OP & ED

This week Gon & Killua have passed the auditioning for G.I. players.
Then Gon entered the game & met Eeta who explained the rules for him

Its kinda weird that Hisoka hasn't show up yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So Greed Island has no clues to Ging's whereabouts?

Hm, not so sure how I feel about that. I mean the idea of Greed Island seems like it'll be a fun arc but if it's not gonna advance the plot... it might just feel like filler.
If you consider Gon and Killua developing nen powers filler. This arc will move a few plot threads ahead and I promise you there is a pay off to all this.
Also HAHA time for Biscut.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
If you consider Gon and Killua developing nen powers filler. This arc will move a few plot threads ahead and I promise you there is a pay off to all this.
Also HAHA time for Biscut.

Don't forget Vollyball match. That was worth the entire arc and the Greed Island game itself is awesome. Sets up for a great start to the next arc after this one.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Greed Island is starting to look like a Yu-Gi-Oh game but with duelist doing the monsters job :D

This week they explained the rules some more
Gon & Killua met up with Nickes & his allies
Shalnark, Shizuku & Kortopi want to enter the game & i'm pretty sure the rest of the Phantom Troupe will join them
Biscuit started following Gon & Killua
Hisoka is still nowhere to be seen >:|

anyway, awesome episode

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Hisoka will take a few episodes to show up. Next episode Biscut will get more screen time. This episode was mostly exposition and set up so all that happened was introductions.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
A funny episode this week, Gon & Killua drove Biscuit crazy :D

card986

I've really been into the new Ending song, and i find it amazing that there playing a game using there physical attributes without actually physically moving in the real world.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I've really been into the new Ending song, and i find it amazing that there playing a game using there physical attributes without actually physically moving in the real world.
Well, Shalnark proposed that their bodies had just been moved somewhere else in the real world in the newest episode, so keep that possibility in mind.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
A lot of training in today's episode & nothing else

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Ogod that GI Tutorial had a massive foreshadowing there about Biscut. It'll only make sense later on though.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Gon & Killua are still training in this week episode.

I wasn't surprised that Genthru is The Bomber because the opening made him look evil :p