• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Gyro's military got OWNED this week, so much for gun power :p

looks like s Pokkle & his group will be joining forces with Gon & his friends next week

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
More padding in this weeks episode with the Ants attacking Gyro directly. I do wonder the point of the Gyro subplot that will be built up this arc since it doesn't go anywhere so far.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
RIP Ponzu, you escaped death by Bourbon's snakes trap only to be killed by some random ant thingy

next week we finally gonna see Gon & Killua in a fight

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
RIP Ponzu, you escaped death by Bourbon's snakes trap only to be killed by some random ant thingy

Guns don't kill Ponzu. Chimera beasts with access to guns kill Ponzu.

next week we finally gonna see Gon & Killua in a fight

Frickin' finally. The thing that has bugged me with this arc so far is that there's been more focus on the ugly chimera beasts (except the few that are hot oh why did they have to be hot) than focus on the main characters. Greed Island was fun because the early part was all about Gon and Killua and their training and the other characters weaved their way in. The villains became threatening later but still present from the beginning.

Pun totally intended.

thesmilewolfy

pokemon videographer
Ponzu T_T I knew what would happen, but the anime made it all the more heart breaking D: had to make it look like she would find Gon and they would rescue Pokkel together >_>

But seriously! I was expecting Gon to mention something about remembering her in the anime -_- he saw bees were being used, he saw her trademark hat, doesn't even say anything like "Oh, I knew this chick, we made her fail the hunter exam which probably caused her to follow Pokkel to NGL instead of going after her own dreams as a Hunter, which lead to her death" end result, Gon and co. killed Ponzu :(

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[img139]http://oi43.*******.com/dq6jh1.jpg[/img139]

RIP Ponzu.

But seriously! I was expecting Gon to mention something about remembering her in the anime -_- he saw bees were being used, he saw her trademark hat, doesn't even say anything like "Oh, I knew this chick, we made her fail the hunter exam which probably caused her to follow Pokkel to NGL instead of going after her own dreams as a Hunter, which lead to her death" end result, Gon and co. killed Ponzu :(

Wow, you've drawn one hell of a long bow to come the the conclusion that Gon is responsible for her death.

Last edited:

thesmilewolfy

pokemon videographer
[img139]http://oi43.*******.com/dq6jh1.jpg[/img139]

RIP Ponzu.

Wow, you've drawn one hell of a long bow to come the the conclusion that Gon is responsible for her death.

that chimera ant might just be the most moe character ever :O he should totally win that yearly moe contest :3

aaand i like the butterfly effect, it's really interesting to me :D if you remove one event in time it can change so much :p and I was only joking incase you didn't know ^_^

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
if a solider can take Gon & Killua attacks and live how strong the king is gonna be ?

great episode today btw

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
if an solider can take Gon & Killua attacks and live how strong the king is gonna be ?

Did you see how much he was messed up in the end, though? The battle took maybe 2 minutes at most, Gon and Killua weren't hurt, and Gon doesn't like killing things

Ludger

スポック
Is it safe to say that this is one of the best anime ever ? If not the best anime ever............because I agree with that.
More psychological, logic, and strategy rather than "random nakama power ups". Extremly interesting characters and stories. The Idea of Hunter. I like all of them
Though the "legendary" hiatus kinda left me impatient

Yes I just hope that at least they know her ;_; Because I don't remember she was killed at the manga

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Yet another awesome episode

Yunju & his gang deserved that horrible death, treating humans like dogs is just sick

Killua's Snake Awakens ability = EPIC

& yeah ants can use nen now ? like they weren't strong enough already

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I'm wondering why Kites power is the way it is, I mean Gon and Killua raised a good point.

It is a very good point. Why would you come up with a power like that, and then continue to use it, if you find it aggravating? Not that it didn't end up being effective or anything, he made short work of Yunju.

I heard that a certain group shows up sooner or later during this arc, and I'm mad hyped to see that.