• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Maybe putting conditions on his ability makes it more powerful, kind of like several of Kurapika's abilities.

Very good point, I forgot the abilities worked like that.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I heard that a certain group shows up sooner or later during this arc, and I'm mad hyped to see that.

I heard the same, if you're talking about that group. But it's only like a mini-arc for 1-3 episodes at most

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Maybe putting conditions on his ability makes it more powerful, kind of like several of Kurapika's abilities.

That makes sense.

Can I talk about how much I've been enjoying Kite as a character so far? Perfect mentor after Bisky. And he's such a badass.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
That was some Devilman level stuff this week. But things might get ugly when we see more nen using Ants.

Ludger

スポック
That makes sense.

Can I talk about how much I've been enjoying Kite as a character so far? Perfect mentor after Bisky. And he's such a badass.

Kaito wasn't actually my favorite but I am waiting for something great for him

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Kite defeated Hayga's entire division in one blow of his scythe & he still consider it a bad draw.

I can't wait to see what he consider a good

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Netero is going to show up? I assume that means there's gonna be some OP bugs running around, I can't wait to see some other hunters as well.

Kite, always complaining about his OP weapons. I'm really interested in seeing he draw a weapon he thinks is good.

Those were Ponzus ladybugs in the beginning right? Did they accomplish anything?

Did she ever have ladybugs? I only remember her using the bees.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Did she ever have ladybugs? I only remember her using the bees.

Now I just forget. Ugh.

Weird thing I realized this morning. Didn't we learn last episode that you need to make sure to destroy the chimera ant head in case they're still alive? Kite just cut all of them in half but didn't appear to check.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Now I just forget. Ugh.

Weird thing I realized this morning. Didn't we learn last episode that you need to make sure to destroy the chimera ant head in case they're still alive? Kite just cut all of them in half but didn't appear to check.
He told them to be careful as they walked away since they are still half alive. But they are all bound to die on their own.
Also Royal Guard next week!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh, nice. They showed the fight with the rhino guy.

In the manga, it was completely skipped.

He told them to be careful as they walked away since they are still half alive. But they are all bound to die on their own.
Also Royal Guard next week!

Yay. So much closer to...Shaiapouf...

Oh, next week is Neferpitou's debut. That means that scene is going to happen.

Last edited:

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I ljust started watching this last week... I'm liking it more and more with each episode.

I'd be lying if I said that Gon and Killua looking cute to me isn't one of the reasons I got attracted to this show.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
RIP Pokkle

.... so is Neferpitou a he or a she ??

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Neferpitou only showed up for 5 minutes, and it's almost on my favorite characters list.

Damn

Ludger

スポック
RIP Pokkle

.... so is Neferpitou a he or a she ??

In manga I belief Pitou is a he. In the anime, judging from the "cute" voice actors and breast, I belief Pitou is a she (I hope so :p)
Damn it, Togashi always make a great character with ambigous sex type >.<

Neferpitou only showed up for 5 minutes, and it's almost on my favorite characters list.

Damn

:p

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I've been holding off for this version to end before picking it up, because I am familiar with the entire manga, having read it all, knowing the end is in sight (less than a year until they catch up to the manga which has been on hiatus over a year). But I have sporadically popped to watch it, especially now that this particular material was not animated in the old series.

Nice to see Pitou finally. While androgynous, and appearing to have breasts, it is a he.

Ludger

スポック
Nice to see Pitou finally. While androgynous, and appearing to have breasts, it is a he.
Interestingly, Nefertem, A God in Egyptian Mythology and a referrence, is a male with breast........
Next, Kaito Fillers coming up

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's only a flesh wound.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay, I saw it coming. Not because they tripped several death flags but because I got spoiled beforehand. Also I got double-spoiled tonight RIGHT after finishing the episode about something that happens later. You'd think I'd learn about typing characters into Google but no.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
RIP Kite

[IMG139]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3q839gAgd1rnhyym.gif[/IMG139]

people keep dying in this show