• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I knew Kite was going to die(Since, I was spoiled), I just thought it was closer to the middle or end of the arc, not this early

But wow, kinda harsh

Ludger

スポック
I thougt this ep was a filler, apparently................
RIP Kite

[IMG139]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3q839gAgd1rnhyym.gif[/IMG139]

people keep dying in this show

Spoiler tag ?........or we not need one :p (Just joking okay........)
Thats what make this shounen one of the greatest, And this episode was the saddest IMO

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
And even better (not), the next Royal Guard shows up.

Warning, you guys are going to hate his personality.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
RIP Kite, y u have to die?

because his weird nen ability never gave him a good draw

anyway, i want this Morel guy to die next or at least suffer some pain, he didn't have to be mean to a terrified kid

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
because his weird nen ability never gave him a good draw

anyway, i want this Morel guy to die next or at least suffer some pain, he didn't have to be mean to a terrified kid
Actually 3 is one of his best rolls. Nef is just that strong. The anime just didn't have his roulette mention it was a good roll.
Don't worry the three reinforcement will learn how strong their enemies are soon enough.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Neferpitou is turned on by Kite's strength, she reminds me of a certain someone :p

& what does she mean of "fixing Kite" ?? are we about to see the debut of Frankenstein Kite :D

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Tears of joy when Bisky showed up.

Favourite mentor they have had, even one of my favourite characters in the whole show.

So glad she's back. I missed her so much. Can she just stay forever?

The problem with that is that she might be killed. I rather have her appear occasionally, then get killed by the Chimera Ants

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
[img139]http://imagesup.org/images11/1372620113-1002066268867383254.png[/img139]

Ludger

スポック
[img139]http://i43.*******.com/96wc9v.jpg[/img139]
Am I the only one who think Neferpitou is Moeishh and Kawaiissh.........
Okay lets see at the opening, we already had Neferpitou who is a ......cat. Then when the gangs come at their nest, Shaiapouf, who is a.....butterfly, was born. Then thay wait for Menthuhtuyoupi, who is a..........Fourarm from Ben 10, to born. Okay those three are a total nightmare, even Netero said that one Royal Guard is stronger than him, how about three, plus the king. Even 4 top fairy tail holy mages would turn to ashes

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Neferpitou is actually making a Frankenstein Kite!! I was just joking when i guessed that last week

I can't wait for the "IT'S ALIVE"" moment