• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
This episode was good. Morel was boss again, but I still love the last episode more

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Killua in episode 7 vs Killua in episode 107

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/8YSJkjV.png[/IMG139]

:eek:

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
This anime blows me away every week !! an amazing episode like always

the King and Komugi's interactions are just incredible

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I love how everyone has an some describable emotion when they see something they like, being attacked by something while utterly defenseless. Touching

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
The suspense is killing me. They won't infiltrate till probably next next episode judging by the preview. So **** hits the fan within two episodes.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Poor Knov, he aged so fast

so much building up in this episode i can't wait until next week

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well, fuck. Decided to read the manga, and they haven't gotten to the part that I'm really looking forward too. Damnit

Ludger

スポック
1. dat Heartwarming Ending + Komugi and Meruem relationship =(
2. More episodes trolling.........good for building the pace though
3. Hope that the next movie called "The last Mission" will be so much better than "Phantom Rogue"

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Netero's "old friend" hyped me up, sadly no episode next week

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
FINALLY TIME FOR-Oh we're doing backstory?

Okay...

The few moments we did see of battle were sick. Even if it was only technically a few seconds.

I thought it'd be too much to outright say it so I'll just spoiler it. Not a major spoiler, but it's cool, I guess

Next episode takes 6 seconds. It likes Togashi was trying to break a record or something

And the rest of the arc I think, is less than 2 hours HxH time

Also, I was mesmerized through most of the episode

Last edited:

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
Netero backstory was cool but that few seconds of the final battle was crazy cool

I can't wait to see more, COME ON NEXT WEEK!! WHY CAN'T YOU COME SOONER :p

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
I thought the King would go scary crazy after seeing what happened to Komugi, but he stayed calm which was even more scary.

There are too many things happening & I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I read the manga, and even my heart stopped a few times

And the narration is great, I don't care what anyone says

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I read the manga, and even my heart stopped a few times

Mine was racing. Hands down the most intense moment wasn't the fighting. Perfect use of black and white along with silence, it made that scene.

I think that was more than 6 seconds

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Mine was racing. Hands down the most intense moment wasn't the fighting. Perfect use of black and white along with silence, it made that scene.

I think that was more than 6 seconds

Okay, fine. 10 seconds. Sorry for not remembering the exact timespan