• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I concur. I think they went over that about four times. And each time it was drawn out. Can't they just... summarize? Only reason I'm disappointed in this is because Hunter x Hunter deviated from standard shounen battle series and started off with such great pacing. This arc has been going on for 55 episodes now, wow. It's good, but I wish they'd speed it up a little.

Knov coming back got me hyped though.
Well iirc the manga does it the same way it's almost done word for word. There are very little moments in the show so far where I went, "Oh more filler." I guess they just didn't wanna devate form the source too much since it might ruin the way Togashi set it up. The pay off will be worth the wait.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
I really wanted to see Menthuthuyoupi get bankrupt, but now I'm glad he didn't, he became one of my favorite characters

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Stop, Gon

We don't need you to be so scary

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Nice bait and switch there madhouse. Tease us the start of the King's battle only to go back to the palace. Thats alright though it's better to get that out of the way first.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/uk5Os04.png[/IMG139]

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
At least you guys didn't wait for months for this moment only to wait months for the next part of this fight. Sometimes Togashi I wanna strangle you.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Where are we in the chapter count? Late 280's-290's?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Thats probably a great april fools joke if you hadn't watched the preview last week. Back at the castle for a bit but it's still good stuff. Killua vs Palm should lead us back to the King the week after.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
That was a great episode. Say what you will about wanting the Netero/King fight, that was masterfully done.

Plus, with that stuff out of the way, the fight will go on that much longer, right?

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
I didn't like the episode, once again they took too much time to accomplish what they needed to accomplish

anyway, Killua vs Palm next week should be cool

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So the Chimera Ant arc apparently ends end of spring season, with episode 135

So we have about 12-22 episodes before the anime catches up to the manga, unless Madhouse does a 1 chapter per episode ratio with the Election Arc. Which would boost it up to 32ish episodes, but we're most probably in the last 2 seasons for Hunter x Hunter

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
So the Chimera Ant arc apparently ends end of spring season, with episode 135

So we have about 12-22 episodes before the anime catches up to the manga, unless Madhouse does a 1 chapter per episode ratio with the Election Arc. Which would boost it up to 32ish episodes, but we're most probably in the last 2 seasons for Hunter x Hunter

I can't think of a world without Hunger x Hunger. Looks like I'll have to find something else to watch...
maybe gintama

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
New episode was nice

It was great seeing Killua get all emotional. Huge change from the beginning

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
A very good episode this week & I liked Killua's character development

I forgot that the real Shaiapouf left the castle & thought Palm actually killed him :p