• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hunter X Hunter is back! (For those of you who still care)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
[IMG139]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3945/wwwdotuporg350824.jpg[/IMG139]
Lets hope we can actually finish this arc. At the very least I'm excited to see the Chairman when he's serious.

Rave

Banned
I swear, Togashi takes too fucking long...

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Lets hope we can actually finish this arc. At the very least I'm excited to see the Chairman when he's serious.

hmm. . right. . .agreed. . .
eventough hunter x hunter had been a long time,i still like it,

(i hope it too. . .)

charizardtrainer16

lets play with fire
of course i still like it! is it just new manga or shows or wat is actually new?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So it happened. The translation was released. The chairman unleashed his all on the king. It was mostly internal monologue about how he always wished to fight an opponent he felt he could lose to. And that he was glad to have met someone like him so he could unleash his full power. All while attacking the king with his 99 palm attack. The king so far hasn't done a thing against it.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I'm sure I can bump this thread in this deadish section to talk about the newest surprising chapter:
Netoreo had a bomb planted in his heart that was a small nuke made to kill the king in case he failed. And boy did he go out with a bang. I was surprised he tried to kill the king this way as I completely forgot technology existed in this nen filled world.

Noppy

hunter x hunter just builds up and up, in a good way, not a superficial way like bleach and naruto etc.

chapter 300, 301 and 302 have been so damn pimping

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I really enjoy how Gon is dominating pitou and how Shau just got owned by knuckle. I just wonder what they'll do about the king. It feels as if he won't be dying really but maybe they'll resolve this conflict in another way.

Noppy

meryhem (is that how its spelt) does seem pretty much invincible now, so yeah, they'll either have to resolve their differences or Gin will have to show up :p

I'm sad the youpi is small and chibi now, he was so badass

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Togashi has such weird names made even his official spellings look worse then fan ones. You're close enough. The king isn't unbeatable I'm sure Gon's punch while invisible could suffice if he's caught off guard. But I believe it won't be solved violently and maybe the gun-gi girl or whatever that game they were playing will be the key to solving this peacefully. The king was seeing human in a new light slowly before his head trauma.