• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hurricane Irene

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Why do they always call hurricanes up by ladies names?

It's just a coincidence that all the bad ones have lady names, save Dennis.

Arceus94

Are women really that bad? xP

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
It wasn't very strong here, some gusts and small trees fallen, and we lost power for three days or so. But everything's fine here.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
My town got hit hard. Driving around town just after the winds had died I saw about four smashed cars and a lot of downed power lines and trees. Seriously, a ridiculous amount. We also lost power for just short of five days. The worst part was getting through the lame conditions afterwords.

alchimiste

My town got hit hard. Driving around town just after the winds had died I saw about four smashed cars and a lot of downed power lines and trees. Seriously, a ridiculous amount. We also lost power for just short of five days. The worst part was getting through the lame conditions afterwords.

Where do you live? North Carolina?

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Where do you live? North Carolina?

No I live in Pennsylvania, just outside of New Jersey. You wouldn't think for a minute that such a place would be hit as hard as it was, but, well, it was. I do know that some friends of mine in both Virginia and Vermont were hit worse.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
No I live in Pennsylvania, just outside of New Jersey. You wouldn't think for a minute that such a place would be hit as hard as it was, but, well, it was. I do know that some friends of mine in both Virginia and Vermont were hit worse.

I live around that area, and my house didn't even lose power.

Nyter

Island Challenger

u live an hour away from me! and we got hit but floods are over.. Vermont on the other hand. I pray for victims STILL in peril.

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
i love how all of the reporters and stuff act surprised when flood water comes when a hurricane is in the area....these people are idiots..what else are you supposed to expect out of a hurricane..the only thing that would surprise me is if a hail piece the size of a minivan came down and killed my camera crew....idiots....

BlazingCold

Meh, why are we still talking about it, it's over now, and all the after affects are done.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
It didn't affect me negatively. But one of the arms did pass over on Friday evening at my high school's first football game, providing a nice breeze in the horrid heat and humidity. Ironically, my grandmother, who lives in Florida, is named Irene. I can't help but picture this when I hear about the devastation caused by the hurricane: a four foot tall 85 year old woman rampaging across the east coast like she was Godzilla or Clover.

But in all seriousness, my condolences and prayers go out to those affected.