• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hurricane Irene

WillieNelson

I am going to stand on top of my roof in the middle if it and scream at the top of my lungs: "COME AT ME BRO!!!" just to say I did.

Gen1Trainer

ur welcome superjohnny lol.
Im only messin lads.
duz any1 no how long itll last

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I love how everyone is making such a huge deal about a category 1 hurricane.

Category 1's can still do some damage (Hurricane Isabel comes to mind), but Irene has been a bit underwhelming compared to what was being forecast. It's still caused some trouble though.

Jameson1

Mes amis
OK, the roof of my friend's car was just crushed by a tree branch, I'm getting a little worried here...

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
This sucks no destruction!

i live in ireland teh n00b hurricane cannot touch me! hehehe... i pwn
Being in a different location to not be touched by a hurricane isn't "pwning" anyone. You're just making fun of people that could possibly lose lives to this storm. It could still take lives, even though it's a Category 1 storm. No matter how low it is ranked, you should still take that seriously.

I am going to stand on top of my roof in the middle if it and scream at the top of my lungs: "COME AT ME BRO!!!" just to say I did.
I would say something here, but that would contradict what I said above. :/

I live in New Jersey. Plus, it is a catagory 1 hurricane. Don't panic
You should know this: there are many buildings in New Jersey, and the wind currents travel faster when forced through narrow passageways, so buildings will take a beating with sped-up winds. Jersey Shore and surrounding have been evacuated. That's some big panic right there.

My neighborhood must have some bubble around it because seems like everyone I know is getting this storm worse than I am. A giant tree near my friend's yard collapsed (thankfully away from their house), while the trees here are barely swaying back and forth anymore than they normally do. Tons of people have lost power and our lights haven't as much as flickered.

Not that I want a strong storm, that is.
Consider yourself lucky. I've just heard (like 2 minutes ago as of when I'm typing this) that someone died when a tree collapsed on their car.

This sucks no destruction!
I'm just going to leave this one alone.
You seriously want your home, etc. destroyed?

Last edited:

Gen1Trainer

bempedempedem♪ hot topic♪

Jameson1

Mes amis
He wasn't in the car, thank goodness

Gen1Trainer

dis song about the hurrricane is way better. type in [the premier return] on youtube it really captures the esscence of the hurricane. u gotta watch it all for the message to bcome clear sorry for lack of link

BlazingCold

Got to NY on Saturday (got to my room at 1:AM) and then guess what I have to do at 1:pM when I wake up?

Go to the grocery store.

Gen1Trainer

Another gr8 song about the twister is 'everybodys drinkin' its on youtube listen to it and tell me wat u think

GrassTypes.

I'm living on the Edge of where its gonna Hit . A.K.A Mid-Pennsylvania . My mom works in Liability for an Insurance Company , as they have Branches in New York. So I may be home for 2+ Weeks . Including when school starts . But , I'll live , Hopefully doesn't spawn any Tornado's . or I'm dead . :O .