• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hurricane Rain

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hi, I'm back with my last BW OU team, I made it because I like to have all weather type teams on my squad lol, this team I have had some luck with but we are easily taken out so I would appreciate any help on the team.

Politoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Politoad is my main go to start pokemon, it's perfect to start setting up rain for my other guys, I have scald since its more reliable than previously put hydro pump and its worked well. I have ice beam to handle pesky dragons mostly and grass types, focus blast and HP Grass are for those ground kind like a Ttar or a landorous coming at me and leftovers keeps him going.

Tornadus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Rain Dance
- Hurricane
- Icy Wind
- Super Power

Tornadus is my go to hurricane beast as well as my second rain starter incase my politoad goes down and a new weather has been played. Icy wind is used also for dragon types since they seem to steamroll my squad and super power is for the pesky ones like ferrathorn and scizor and with life orb his power is doubled sort of.

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute

Toxicroak is my favorite pokemon so it's natural I add him to my squad and with dry skin it's a strong force to deal with. I have life orb to go in hand with drain punch and substitute to work up my swords and then just go nuts with sucker punch, granted they look to attack me but its done well as far as the battles have gone

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 76 Atk / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Aqua Tail
- Extreme Speed

Dragonite is my second hurricane beast, assuming rain is still in effect it's a very powerful attack. Aqua tail I like as its damage increases in rain and thunder can just clean house on its enemies. Extreme speed is my last resort to take out a weak opponent and get the KO. I've thought about DD Dragonite but this one has worked better for this team.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
- Iron Head
- Thunder
- Wish
- U-Turn

Jirachi has worked best for me while it is scarfed but its a drag when locking in to a certain move against a certain poke, iron head is a strong move that I like to use, especially when facing a kyurem B. thunder is to handle those water kinds such as Keldeo and the horrid tentacruel, u turn is for if things get crazy I can get him out of there.

Ferrathorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Ferrathorn is my hazard setter, and with its defense and upgrade to defense against fire in rain pretty much allows 2-3 spikes planted. Leech seed adds to sucking my opponent dry and keeping ferrathorn alive as well as power whip is a good move for those heavy set threats to my team. Gyro ball is the main attack on him since it pretty much sims up what ferrathorn is and is very strong keeping pokes in check.

So this is my rain squad hopefully it can get a decent rating if not I would be glad to take any changes that can help bring out my teams potential, thank you in advance to all who helped.