• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hybrid; The Harmonics Finale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieChavsDie

IF ANYONE DARES HURT COMBEE I SHALL SKIN THEM AND FEED THEM TO FACEITOUS (a fate worse than death, believe me)

Pair 1- Combee
Pair 2- Pidgey
Pair 3- Magnezone
Pair 4- Steelix

Copygoo

Page of Heart
IF ANYONE DARES HURT COMBEE I SHALL SKIN THEM AND FEED THEM TO FACEITOUS (a fate worse than death, believe me)

Pair 1- Combee
Pair 2- Pidgey
Pair 3- Magnezone
Pair 4- Steelix

CHAPTER 4 - STEEL SHOWDOWN! METAL MAYHEM!

(...continued from last post...)

1 by 1, the 4 missionaries beat out all the other 4 steel pokemon. During the fight, though, Magnezone got a Thundershock hit to Swablu, which made Swablu severely injured.

"Swablu!!" Combee called out desperately.

"You'll pay for that!" Zubat screamed.

"Ha-ha-ha!" Skarmory laughed out loud, "show me what ya' got!"

A 3-on-1 battle between Skarmory. Each missionary can take 5HP away from Skarmory, while Skarmory can take away 10HP from a missionary. 2 missionaries can hurt Skarmory in one vote.

RULES FOR CHAP 4 (ROUND 2 OF 2)

1. General FO rules apply.
2. Say the 2 missionaries that will hurt Skarmory by 5HP (each), while state that Skarmory will hurt the remaining missionary by 10HP.
3. Voting is once per 30 minutes.
4. Each missionary starts with 50HP. Skarmory starts with 100HP. First to 0HP loses, and the round ends immediately. If Skarmory dies and all 3 of them are still alive, the one with the lowest HP loses.

5Hurt Skarmory through Zubat and Pidgey
10Hurt Combee through Skarmory

Good Side: (Power Level: 5)
Combee - 40HP
Zubat - 50HP
Pidgey - 50HP

Bad Side: (Power Level: 10)
Skarmory - 90HP

Oh yes, I dare hurt Combee. >=D

Volteon

Back I guess??
5x hurt Skarm through Combee and Zubat
10 hurt Zubat through Skarm (Even if I prefer it a lot over Pidgay)

DieChavsDie

10 Hurt Zubat through Skarmory
5 Hurt Skarmory through Combee and Pidgey

BTW, I swear to the God I do not believe exist, if anyone votes out Combee, I shall personally kill them. Got it?

Volteon

Back I guess??
5x hurt Skarm through Combee and Pidgey
10 hurt Zubat through Skarm

I see I posted wrong my last vote, I wrote "hurt Skarm through Combee and Zubat" instead of "hurt Skarm through Combee and Pidgey"

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
5xHurt Skarmory through Zubat and Pidgey
10xHurt Combee through Skarmory

Good Side: (Power Level: 5)
Combee - 10HP
Zubat - 30HP
Pidgey - 40HP

Bad Side: (Power Level: 10)
Skarmory - 30HP

Help me Beath thou Combee.

im on it lol

5Hurt Skarmory through Zubat and Pidgey
10Hurt Combee through Skarmory

CHAPTER 5 - CONFRONTATION CONCLUSION!

Skarmory fainted in the ground, it's Steel Wings resting heavily to the hard rock of Mt. Steel's peak. Combee also laid in the ground, sighing very heavily, exhausted from the battle.

Zubat and Pidgey sighed as they flew to the 2 pillars, both containing the Diamond and Pearl gem. Zubat got the Diamond gem and Pidgey got the Pearl gem, and with their remaining Escape Orb and Combee, teleported back to Town Square.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Skarmory screeched.

They landed on the center of Town Square, with everyone coming to them and thanking them gratefully. Swablu, Taillow, Mantyke and Hoothoot were all there, greeting them and helping them get to Chansey's Nursery.

There, Chansey happily told them that all the Metal pokemon have retreated, and all the other rescue teams thank them. A Happiny also told them that their transportation back to Gryphonics has been arranged, and they could go home anytime they want.

And they did go home, an hour later: they said goodbye to the kind people of the Mystery Dungeon world, and they fled back home.

Three hours later, they were warmly welcomed by everyone in Gryphonics. The teacher was very proud of them, and Walrein was there to honor their presence.

"Good job, Zubat and Pidgey!" Walrein acknowledged, "Gryphonics thanks you for your effort on retrieving the Diamond and Pearl gemstones! But, as you may have already known, only one of you will have the honors of being Gryphonics' new hero. So, we will decide it how me and Typhlosion decided our fate as Spheal and Cyndaquil: through a 1on1 battle. Ready up, and go!"

We do this round just like the final round of Chorus' Book 1. Each pokemon have their own set of 4 attacks, with their own attack power and PP, and you have to attack the other pokemon with it. Weaknesses and Resistances don't count.

Zubat (100HP)
-> Leech Life (20/20) (Power: 5)
-> Cross Poison (5/5) (Power: 10)
-> Bite (10/10) (Power: 8)
-> Wing Attack (15/15) (Power: 7)

Pidgey (100HP)
-> Quick Attack (20/20) (Power: 5)
-> Brave Bird (5/5) (Power: 10)
-> Faint Attack (10/10) (Power: 8)
-> Twister (15/15) (Power: 7)

RULES FOR CHAP 5

1. General FO rules apply.
2. Choose 1 attack of 1 pokemon, and use it to attack the other pokemon. If an attack runs out of PP, you can't use that attack anymore.
3. Voting is once per 30 seconds.
4. First to 0HP loses, and the one that didn't reach 0HP will be the winner of the first Hybrid!

Zubat, use Wing Attack on Pidgey!

Zubat (100HP)
-> Bite (10/10) (Power: 8)
-> Wing Attack (14/15) (Power: 7)

Pidgey (93HP)
-> Brave Bird (5/5) (Power: 10)
-> Twister (15/15) (Power: 7)

Start voting for the final round of the First Hybrid!

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
Zubat, Bite Pidgey!

Zubat (90HP)
-> Bite (9/10) (Power: 8)
-> Wing Attack (14/15) (Power: 7)

Pidgey (85HP)
-> Brave Bird (4/5) (Power: 10)