• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hybrid; The Harmonics Finale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
Zubat, Bite Pidgey!

Zubat (72HP)
-> Leech Life (20/20) (Power: 5)
-> Cross Poison (5/5) (Power: 10)
-> Bite (7/10) (Power: 8)
-> Wing Attack (14/15) (Power: 7)

Pidgey (69HP)
-> Quick Attack (20/20) (Power: 5)
-> Brave Bird (3/5) (Power: 10)
-> Faint Attack (9/10) (Power: 8)
-> Twister (15/15) (Power: 7)

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
Zubat, use Cross Poison on Pidgey!

Zubat (64HP)
-> Cross Poison (4/5) (Power: 10)

Pidgey (59HP)
-> Brave Bird (3/5) (Power: 10)
-> Faint Attack (8/10) (Power: 8)

Volteon

Back I guess??
Don't give up, Zubat, Cross Poison Pidgey!

EDIT: Just for curiosity, but what attacks Combee would use if it lead?

EDIT: Just for curiosity, but what attacks Combee would use if it lead?

I would've probably made the two contenders evolve, and it'll use Gust, Power Gem, Sludge Bomb and Attack Order. ;)

Cross Poison Pidgey!

Zubat (18HP)

Pidgey (19HP)
-> Faint Attack (6/10) (Power: 8)

Volteon

Back I guess??
Dramatic Melody said:
I would've probably made the two contenders evolve, and it'll use Gust, Power Gem, Sludge Bomb and Attack Order. :)
Ah okay, nice!

Bite quickly on Pidgey, Zubat!

faint attack, pidgey!

nubinator

Banned
Pidgey, use Quick Attack!

And the winner of the first Hybrid is...

PIDGEY!

Congratulations to Pidgey, as it is the winner of the Winged-Chorus Hybrid! *applauses*

Did you like the first Hybrid? Yes, I know it was based on my face-offs, but it served as an opening and a taste of what this face-off could really do! ^_^

And now we move on to our second hybrid, which would feature a mixture of 2 Face-Offs from 2 of my favorite Face-Off inhabitants: Agent Myst and Volteon. Agent Myst has created several face-offs, most of which are very complex but very interesting, while Volteon has created what some might say the simplest of all face-offs, but still proves to be very fun.

So, what do you get when you make a hybrid out of the complex Mystian face-off known as the Dark Face-Off and the simple Volteon face-off known as the Colors Face-Off?

Simple, you get the:

HYBRID 2 - THE DARK-COLORS HYBRID!

Welcome to Hybrid 2, the Dark-Colors hybrid! Here, we would face-off Dark-type pokemon of the same color. And what would this color be? Well, based on the hybrid title, "Dark-Colors", we would face-off Dark-type pokemon with the darkest color, which we all know (and you expect), is BLACK!

According to Serebii's Pokedex, there are 8 Black-colored Dark-type pokemon: Umbreon, Murkrow, Sneasel, Houndour, Houndoom, Honchkrow, Weavile and Darkrai. So we're gonna face-off all 8 of them, and see who would win Hybrid 2!

For the first round, we're gonna use the Mystian style known as the Experiment, wherein you have 10 points, and you can use them for anything you like (heal or hurt. TC is allowed!).

RULES FOR HYBRID 2, ROUND 1

1. General FO rules apply.
2. Voting is once per 30 seconds.
3. You have 10 points to use, whether for healing or hurting. You can distribute them, and you can use them for Tallyist's Choice! Woah! =P
4. Each pokemon starts with 100HP. 200HP means it advances, and 0HP means it's eliminated.
5. 2 pokemon will be eliminated for this round.

So, I...

5Heal Houndoom
3Heal Houndour
2Heal Weavile

Umbreon - 100HP
Murkrow - 100HP
Sneasel - 100HP
Houndour - 103HP
Houndoom - 105HP
Honchkrow - 100HP
Weavile - 102HP
Darkrai - 100HP

Start voting! And welcome to Hybrid 2: The Dark-Colors Hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.