• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Hydration Station ~

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I'm sort of lazy right now. So...I'm just gonna post these sprites and maybe later I'll edit the thread to be beautiful.

5thgen.png

Tsutaaja, Mijumaru, Pokabu, Emonga, Munna. (This is the order I made them.)

I also didnt transparentize them. And they're all one image. xD

Look how lazy I can be.

PsychicChampion

Wow, they're very real looking! Good job

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Yay! You made Mijumaru te cutest! ♥ Tsutaja look a little...fat though

V4LOVER

chirp
I see you've been in the Dream World with a Vaporeon?

...Tsutaja looks like something from Pinball, and Mijumaru has a squareish head.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Ooh you did these well.

Tropiking

Very nice work. All of the outlines and most of the shading is well done. My only criticism is I think Pokabu could stand to have a bit more shading on it.

V4LOVER

chirp
Very nice work. All of the outlines and most of the shading is well done. My only criticism is I think Pokabu could stand to have a bit more shading on it.

Following off Pokabu, its head looks extended too far, the tail is just a loop in a line, and it seems the mouth is the chin.

Jojo-

I ♥ Psychic Types
The left part of Emonga's face looks a little bit too chubby too. ^^;