• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hydro Cannon and Blast Burn for 2015 Movie Arceus in BDSP?

TheTrueRman

Amateur Breeder and Legend Collector
I have this Shiny Movie Arceus. I don't remember how long I had him and what he exactly knew when I got him, but everything checks out on him besides his moveset. He doesn't know Hydro Cannon or Blast Burn or Earth Power. I'm not sure if those moves got forgotten when he was transferred from 3ds to Switch. Anybody with a movie Arceus who transferred their Arceus did yours keep their Blast Burn Hydro Cannon moving from 3ds to switch?
My plan is to keep him on my Pokemon Legends anyways regardless, but Id just like to know.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Any Pokémon transferred into BDSP or PLA will have its moves changed to the four moves it would naturally learn by level up. Right now, a good rule of thumb would be to avoid transferring into these games if you don’t want to lose moves.