• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hyper offense+sand=win

Romeo32

I always liked hyper offense so I decided to make one

Espeon@light clay
Timid nature
Ability: magic bounce
Evs:252spd/252hp/4spatk
Light screen
Reflect
Psychic
Wish

Espeon is the ever present dual screener and magic bounce can let me set up rocks plush espeon can pass wishes unlike deoxys

Tyranitar@ leftovers
jolly nature
Ability: sand stream
Evs:252ark/252spd/4hp
Stone edge
Crunch
Dragon dance
Earthquake

Tyranitar sets up the sand and then wreaks havoc with + howrver many boosts i get stone edge and the other moves are for coverage

Landorus@life orb
Jolly nature
Ability: sand force
Evs:252atk/252spd/4hp
Stone edge
Earthquake
Hammer arm
Swords dance

Landorus is way over powered in sandstorm with boosted edge quake coverage and u turn for scouting purposes

Haxorus@lum berry
Adamant nature
Ability:mold breaker
Evs:252atk/252spd/4hp
Dragon dance
Swords dance
Outrage
Earthquake

Double dance haxorus FTW! If he can manage to get at least one of each set up move (giving +1 speed and+3 attack) he rip almost anything in half

scizor@life orb
Adamant nature
Ability: technician
Evs:252hp/252atk/4sdef
Swords Dance
Bullet punch
Bug bite
Brick break

As recommended by xat. This is the standard bulky scizor and bullet punch for priority (and it gets a boost from technician)
Bug bite is secondary STAB (also boosted by technician) then brick break for coverage

Cloyster@white herb
Naive nature
Ability: skill link
Evs:252 atk/ 12spatk/244spd
Shell smash
Icicle spear
Hydro pump
rock blast

As suggested by xat. I've replaced slot 6 so much that it funny. Anyway, standard SMS cloister is the late game sweeper white herb restores his defenses (possibly for another ss?) then he sweeps

Last edited:

Swagga09

On Landorus drop Hammer Arm for Swords Dance.

This Tyranitar set is better
Tyranitar@Choice SCARF
Jolly
252 Attack/252 Spe/4HP
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Crunch
-Superpower

Xat

Mew <3
Yes, this isn't HO at all. A good start but not HO. Heavy Offense is all about setting up. Here is the thread

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=541205

Espeon is a good Dual Screener, even better than Deoxys-S in some way. Being able to make Sableye's Taunt useless is great. On Landorus take U-Turn out. It will negate the boost you have. Replace it with Swords Dance. On Tyranitar, take off the Choice Band and replace it with Leftovers/Chople Berry/Life Orb. HO doesn't use Choice items at all. Also, replace Brick Break with Dragon Dance and use a Jolly nature to outspeed Starmie at +1. If this is a Physical team, take off Latios and replace it with Double Dance Haxorus. HE can OHKO a lot of things after +2/+2.

Haxorus (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Don't use Starmie on a HO team. You could use a Swords Dance Scizor. He can OHKO things that don't resist Bullet punch if you get to +4 which is very easy.

Scizor (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Brick Break

For Dragonite, take away Draco Meteor and give it Dragon Dance. The rest of the moves are fine, just don't use Roost for any of the moveslots.

Tyranitar@Choice SCARF
Jolly
252 Attack/252 Spe/4HP
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Crunch
-Superpower

Not on a Heavy Offensive team.

Last edited:

Ilan

Tyranitar@Choice SCARF
Jolly
252 Attack/252 Spe/4HP
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Crunch
-Superpower

Too many people say choice scarf tyranitar is a joke I am going with them hahahahahahaahah! funny anyway DD> scarf tyranitar is pretty bulky so he can survive a turn no need for scarfing him and scarf pursuit is just bad..

To the thread opener are you still willing to use a HO team?

Romeo32

Too many people say choice scarf tyranitar is a joke I am going with them hahahahahahaahah! funny anyway DD> scarf tyranitar is pretty bulky so he can survive a turn no need for scarfing him and scarf pursuit is just bad..

Yeah I'll edit it now

Romeo32

Looks good now. You might want to take out Dragonite and replace him with Infernape. It can help you resist Ice and things that you are weak to.

Infernape @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Adamant / Jolly Nature (+Atk/Spe, -SAtk)
Trait: Blaze
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Fire Punch / Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge / Mach Punch
Yeah it does look like I'm weak to ice I'll put infernape, then it will be done right?

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye

Tyranitar@Choice SCARF
Jolly
252 Attack/252 Spe/4HP
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Crunch
-Superpower

Why don't you know HO? lol

On SD Scizor I usually ran 252 Speed EVS, it outspeeds Non-scarf Politoed and such, j/s

Romeo32

No, keep FP on Ape. Don't change Ttar. Why not replace Infernape for Cloyster?

Cloyster (M) @ White Herb
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 SAtk / 244 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast
Okay I'll replace the replacement :p

Swagga09

DD T-tar sucks. And since when is scarfed pusuit EVER bad? It traps the Lati twins, Gengar, and etc.

Why don't you know HO? lol

On SD Scizor I usually ran 252 Speed EVS, it outspeeds Non-scarf Politoed and such, j/s

I do, but I forgot this was a hO team. I just saw choice band T-tar and suggested that scarf tar would be better. I dont really think DD t-tar is that great, but it's suitable for HO of course

Last edited: