• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hypothetical Eeveelution Names

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
As of Gen 8, there are currently eight Eeveelutions (not counting Eevee itself):

• Vaporeon (Water)
  • Jolteon (Electric)
  • Flareon (Fire)
  • Espeon (Psychic)
  • Umbreon (Dark)
  • Leafeon (Grass)
  • Glaceon (Ice)
  • Sylveon (Fairy)
But there are 18 types in all, so not all of the types have been represented by an Eeveelution yet. I've been thinking up some fan names for some hypothetical Eeveelutions of the remaining 10 types:

• Draceon (Dragon)
  • Spectreon (Ghost)
  • Stoneon (Rock)
  • Eartheon (Ground)
  • Insecteon (Bug)
  • Plaineon (Normal)
  • Metaleon (Steel)
  • Toxeon (Poison)
  • Aereon (Flying)
  • Meleeon (Fighting)
I was personally disappointed that Gen 8 didn't introduce any new Eeveelutions, but maybe they'll start again in a future generation?

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Acideon (poison)
Longeon (dragon). (the name is a pun.) It's long and long is chinese for dragon.)'
Brawleon, Puncheon or Kickeon (fightning)
Eoneon (Normal)
Wispeon (Ghost)
Sandeon, or Mudeon (Ground)
Skieon (Flying)
Steeleon or Alumineon (Steel)
Beeon (Bug)
Graniteon (Rock)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ferreon for a Steel eevelution. From ferro aka iron

Orphalesion

Zephyreon (Flying) After the Greek god of the Westwind, Zephyr
Rebeleon (Fighting) Styled after an underground fighter. Rebel+plus with the eon suffix it sounds like Rebellion.
Veneon (Poison) sounds like Venom
Dusteon (Ground)
Bouldeon (Stone) from Boulder and sounds like "bold" or Jeweleon if its patterned after gemstones

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I highly doubt Normal will get an Eeveelution. The whole point of them is to abandon the Normal type for a completely different one.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I think they're done with Eeveelutions. They've got all the previously Special types covered now, and I think there's something about 8 paths in Buddhism if I'm thinking correctly.

Bug: Wormeon
Dragon: Wyrmeon
Fighting: Brawleon
Flying: Tornadeon
Ghost: Geisteon
Ground: Terreon
Normal: Commoneon
Poison: Noxeon
Rock: Crageon
Steel: Adamanteon

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Bug: Insecteon
Dragon: Drakeon
Fighting: Fighteon
Flying: Birdeon
Ghost: Ectoeon
Ground: Quakeon
Normal: Eeveeon (Eevee is already the Normal Eeveelution. Just make it bigger. :p)
Poison: Toxeon
Rock: Stoneon
Steel: Metaleon

I may have said ones others have already said. I didn't read this whole thread. :p

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen