• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hypothetically, Can the Isshu Team Rocket Suceed in Stealing Ash & Co's Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Hypothetically, Can the Isshu Team Rocket Suceed in Stealing Ash & Co's Pokémon?

Ok, we've been through 10 episodes, no Team Rocket blast-off's, maybe Team Rocket escape-off's. But they've only tried to steal their Pokemon 3 times currently: BW001, BW002, and BW004. Well, we know they are more serious now, and they are more focused on their mission. The devices we've seen them have were much more better then the mecha's.

So with that all said, hypothetically, and I say this because we know Team Rocket won't steal Ash's Pokemon in reality, well not permanently. So if they were to use the devices they have, do you think they'd manage to pull it off? If they used that jet-pack they used in BW010, they'd escape in a matter of seconds, with no trace.XD

I would have lol'd if Team Rocket stole Pikachu and jetpack'd away!:D

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
I can't believe I'm saying this, but....yeah. Honestly, it should be possible.

The trick here is them actively going after Pikachu. The difference in this season is that Ash and the gang have their own story and Team Rocket has their own thing too. Not just "get Pikachu and maybe whatever other Pokemon is featured this week." So it might be a while for them to actually try to catch Pikachu. That being said, if they did, yeah, it would be interesting to see them try. I think they would need more than Koromori and Meowth for that though, but once they get a few more Pokemon and an actual escape attempt...yeah, I'd like to see them try to steal and get away with Pikachu.

I can't believe there's actually a season of Pokemon where I can think of that as possible.

RickHoenn

Banned
I'm shocked O_O It's like we have 2 series in 1. Isshu rocks!

And it's exciting at least for me to see mysterious Team Rocket. :D

Animorph

Bzzzap
You know, Ash must be getting suspicious by now, what with the fact that he hasn't actually seen Team Rocket for...4 episodes?

KibaLG8

You know, Ash must be getting suspicious by now, what with the fact that he hasn't actually seen Team Rocket for...4 episodes?

You'd think Ash get suspicious when he saw Jessie enter virtually every contest May entered, and in Sinnoh, they saw Jessie enter an unofficial contest one time and they never saw Jessie(In her true identity) during a Sinnoh contest.

Sayho1234

Doubt it. Remember this is the same Ash who's dense enough to fall for their disguises after 600+ episodes :p.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
Capturing Pikachu is one thing, they caught him every now and then. It's keeping the rodent that they have a problem with.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
No, they're still the same losers. They're just serious losers now.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
They probably could, since they're quite competent this time around, but I doubt they're going to. Isshu TR seems focused on more important things than Ash's rat this saga, so I'm guessing we'll be seeing them mostly doing things that aren't trying to get Pikachu. Which is definitely a refreshing change!

demiblood

To be honest I think they actually could. However I don't think they will because they are to busy doing their own thing. And Pikachu isn't even as strong as it used to be.

demiblood

To be honest I think they actually could. However I don't think they will because they are to busy doing their own thing. And Pikachu isn't even as strong as it used to be.

KibaLG8

They probably could, since they're quite competent this time around, but I doubt they're going to. Isshu TR seems focused on more important things than Ash's rat this saga, so I'm guessing we'll be seeing them mostly doing things that aren't trying to get Pikachu. Which is definitely a refreshing change!

You are aware that I'm talking about Team Rocket stealing their Pokemon, not just Pikachu...=\ I am sure Doryuzu would be a much better steal...

Sponge

Ash suspicious.....yeah right.

This is the guy who can't recognise team rocket if they were just wearing fake moustaches we're talking about right?

Of course team rocket could steal Ash's pokemon in reality, he's hopeless.

Team Rocket are losers, but Ash is a bigger one. (at least now anyway)

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I don't think they'll actually have anyone steal ash's poke'mon and keep them for good. I like the new TR, but they aren't as much focused on Pikachu as on Giovanni's task. They'll probably not interefere with each other much anyway.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Not yet. With two pokemon (Meowth is pretty weak, so one) they still can't do anything to those 3, who have more than 7 pokemon.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
With flint, yes, without him possibly they are strong this season.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I think they'll manage to keep the Pokemon in one place 4 a longer time, maybe they can even hand some over to Giovanni but of course in the end, Ash & co. will get their Pokemon back from the thieves

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Sadly to say, I think they probably will succeed better this time around. I don't think they'll concentrate on ash as much. I think they'll just look for strong trainers in general and try to get their pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.