• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hysteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
HYSTERIABANNER-4.png

A one way trip to humanities worst fear: Mass Hysteria​
Rules READ 'EM.

1)No spamming.If you wanna spam then this is not the place for you.
2)No double posting. We all make mistakes, but if you double post, delete one of them.
3)No insulting other members (flaming).
4)YOU MUST BE ACTIVE
5) obey all of serebiiforums.com's rules

ALL MEMBERS WHO AREN'T ACTIVE WILL BE SWEPT!

CLAN JOBS These are very important, and if you take on a job you must be committed to it.

Pokeradar Chainer/hunter:
Cloner:
EV trainer:
IV breeder:
Banner/Userbar makers:
Clan testers: Ivan,Joerachi

Fill out this easy application if you want to join!

YOU MUST PM THE APPLICATION IF YOU WANT TO JOIN

Application:

In Game Name:
FC:
Other Clans:
How long have you been battling?:
will you be active?:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoroark Rank

Darkrai Rank

Weavile Rank

Spiritomb Rank

Sableye rank

Banette Rank

Shuppet Rank

Credit system:
Everyone starts with 10 points
+3 for wining a battle
-1 for losing( if you lose twice in a row then you lose a total of 3(-1+-2) and so on)
Donate a IVed poke - +5
EVed a poke +5
Donate a Shiny- +7
Donate an item +1-5 (depending on the item)

shuppet ===> banette rank:
Buy rank with 15 points or Win 10 Battles/5 Battles in a row within the clan

bannete ===> sableye rank:
Buy Rank with 20 Points or Win 10 Battles/5 Battles in a row within the clan

sabeleye----> spiritomb
Buy rank with 25 Points or Win 10 Battles/5 Battles in a row within the clan

spiritomb----> weavile
Buy rank with 35 Points or Win 10 Battles/5 Battles in a row within the clan

roroark.jpg

darkrai.jpg

weavile.jpg

spiritomb-1.jpg

sableye.jpg

banette.jpg

shuppet.jpg
[BANNER]http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad138/ivanchu_photo/banettebanner.jpg[/BANNER]
[BANNER]http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad138/ivanchu_photo/new-1.jpg[/BANNER]
[BANNER]http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad138/ivanchu_photo/new1.jpg[/BANNER]

Last edited:

ckayer11

Steel User
Hello, I'm Ck, I'm one of the two co-leaders along with joerachi. I'll be handling the credit system for as long as Ivan lets me. :D PM or VM me any credits you get, and I'll update at least once or twice every week.

Zoroark Rank
IGN:Ivan
Platinum friend code: 4984 6434 2333
Darkrai Rank
Joerachi
IGN: Joe
FC:4640-9215-5245

Ckayer11
IGN: Ck
FC: 5414-0242-8142

Weavile Rank

Spiritomb Rank

Sableye Rank

Banette Rank

Shuppet Rank
rocko
IGN: Diamond
FC:4898-6551-2506

rallo92
IGN: Ash
FC: 0560-8474-3481

TheMourningKing
IGN: Henry
FC: 0517-8476-4937

jb08045
IGN: N/A
FC:1419-2857-1057

TheCookieCutter
IGN: Lucas
FC: 0903-9624-6128

Credit system:
Everyone starts with 10 points
+2 for wining a battle
-1 for losing( if you lose twice in a row then you lose a total of 3(-1+-2) and so on)
Donate a IVed poke - +5
EVed a poke +5
Donate a Shiny- +7
Donate an item +1-5 (depending on the item)
^ The way you get credits.^

Last edited:

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
(excuse this double post)

I also want to say. Please please please please please keep count of your points,wins,and loses. This will all be importantant in calculating your rank. I'd also lower the reward for winning a battle to 2 points(as of 2.13.10).

Last edited:

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
ok guys lets do things right this time, the xat chat is xat.com/Hysteriaclan, remember if your not active you will be swept this does not mean you can spam the hell out of this thread so lets wish ourselves luck also go recruit some peple to our clan.DISPERSE. =3

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So, it looks like I need a streak of 5 to get this rank moving, or to purchase a new rank down the road. May as well just get the old streak back on track, contact me as you all see fit for battles.

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
We also NEED to keep an eye on dracaena members that join here. They are why the old clan crashed.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
im making more banners which you can find under the promotional spoiler tag, im going around other places to recruit as well

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
I left but guess what? I'm back. I have never heard of Zoroark but now that I looked it up, It looks freakin sweet! Hopefully, its not an uber, so I can use it competitavely. So yeah, I am re-doing my team (We know how well the old one did lol) and I would love to join this clan. Nice to see you guys again!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I left but guess what? I'm back. I have never heard of Zoroark but now that I looked it up, It looks freakin sweet! Hopefully, its not an uber, so I can use it competitavely. So yeah, I am re-doing my team (We know how well the old one did lol) and I would love to join this clan. Nice to see you guys again!

Sweet, that means we can battle again! Also I am going to apologize for my relative inactivity (university work beckons). Please feel free to PM me with battle requests.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Nice to see you too TMK. I am still awaiting an acceptance. Where is Ivan? I posted that like 4 days ago...

pikachu555

Hoenn-born in Unova
I'll battle you

Jb

Tsun in the streets
First post in 26 hrs.....

Edit: Make that 34hrs..........

Edit2:40.........

Edit3: 2 days..........

Edit4: 2 1/2 days.......

Edit5: 3day.....

Edit6: 4day.......

Edit7: 5day.......

Edit8: Fu*k it............

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Well this has taken off. In order to spur things along: I shall be accepting battle requests today. Contact as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.