• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I’m just wondering what everyone else’s opinions are for this GBC game?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
So on YouTube I saw someone making a play through video of Rampage World Tour and I said that the graphics looked horrible and that I wouldn’t buy the “it was due to graphical limitations” excuse when Pokémon Yellow and Super Mario Land 2 were out at the same time and had much better graphics. Someone accused me of trolling and said that the game looked amazing and that it’s close to an arcade port. I’m confused. How exactly are graphics like this considered to be good?

311575-rampage-world-tour-game-boy-color-screenshot-the-people-shoot.png

Rampage%20-%20World%20Tour.png

And that’s just from actual gameplay. Even the Donkey Kong Land series looked better and remember that Rampage World Tour came out around 1998. So am I crazy for thinking Rampage has awful graphics for the GBC at a time when older games for the original GB had much better looking ones at a time when hardware and data storage limitations were a real concern?