• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I’m Mudkip6286 on Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had recently asked a question about if it was ok for you to give someone’s address to the police, especially if they didn’t commit a crime. I had gotten banned without warning.

i had been asking questions about police quite a bit lately on the discord because I had done something very dumb a few months ago (dm me on discord if you would like details) but my latest question was intended to be among the last ones related to police I would ever ask on the discord as I thought it would be more appropriate to ask them somewhere else. I asked them on the discord so I could learn what I shouldn’t do to people in general, and no one had told me beforehand to stop asking these questions.

Could I request an unban? I won’t ask questions related to police ever again on the discord. Thank you.

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
You were banned for two reasons.

The first is that you were trying to push for hacked pokemon trades, and also admitting that you were planning to obtain more hacked pokemon. We had constantly repeat several times to you that hacked pokemon are strictly not allowed in the discord, no matter what. Posting a video about how to get an event pokemon illegally in trades chat is a major red flag for us as well, as it shows others how to do the same.

The second (and biggest) reason is bringing up legal issues in a pokemon discord. We are not your lawyers, and we don't want to be responsible for any potential criminal activities. You kept pushing the topic regardless despite us having already given an answer that we do not want to be involved in this. In the end, we decided the ban was necessary.

I was not the one who did the ban, but these are the reasons. And we do not have plans to lift the ban.

I was asking for rules on trading hacked pokemon so I could get them cleared up, and any hacked Pokémon I got (not from this discord) would be kept for myself; not traded on the discord in any way.

Last edited:
Additionally, I’m sure I only made two public posts about police, neither time was I looking for legal advice, just had lots of questions

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Like, why don't you bring it up with a counsellor or something, if your still in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.