• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am back after... 8 years!

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
After 8 years of absence, I have finally decided to return on the Internet! I just remembered that I had an account here back in the 2010's BEFORE Gen V was released worldwide. Lots of things has changed about me and they're all positive stuff. I might not have a website/blog anymore, but I feel I would be comfortable here. I also have realized my mistakes in the past, and now they're all fixed. I hope to enjoy my stay here :)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Salutations. I am from the future. Junichi Masuda is thinking about stepping down as creative director. Pokemon is doing it's first remake of Kanto in over 10 years. The Adventures manga is reaching to it's 14th story arc. The TCG has GX cards, not EX cards. And Ash Ketchum is still ten years old!

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Thanks for your welcome message :) I laughed when you mentioned that Ash was still 10 years old because this fact is true even after all those years of the Anime. And yes I am aware of Junichi's plan, the Kanto remakes and that the cards are no longer EX but GX. (I lost count of how many cards I have!)