1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I am back after... 8 years!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by TokoyamiTheDark, Nov 8, 2018.

1. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

After 8 years of absence, I have finally decided to return on the Internet! I just remembered that I had an account here back in the 2010's BEFORE Gen V was released worldwide. Lots of things has changed about me and they're all positive stuff. I might not have a website/blog anymore, but I feel I would be comfortable here. I also have realized my mistakes in the past, and now they're all fixed. I hope to enjoy my stay here :)

2. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Salutations. I am from the future. Junichi Masuda is thinking about stepping down as creative director. Pokemon is doing it's first remake of Kanto in over 10 years. The Adventures manga is reaching to it's 14th story arc. The TCG has GX cards, not EX cards. And Ash Ketchum is still ten years old!

3. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

Thanks for your welcome message :) I laughed when you mentioned that Ash was still 10 years old because this fact is true even after all those years of the Anime. And yes I am aware of Junichi's plan, the Kanto remakes and that the cards are no longer EX but GX. (I lost count of how many cards I have!)

shoz999 likes this.