• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am back

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I am back after giving up on the website for a while. While I was gone, got into mario kart wii, and mario kart 7, and some other stuff. Decided to come back for a bit, and got back into pokemon after being bored of it. That is all, really.

Serebii FTW

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Welcome back! :) I don't know if you remember, but I was in your clan a while ago.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I remember that name, Remorph sound familier. I actually just came back after several months also. Welcome back mate.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
@Ice Blue Dragon

You were on The Survivalist Clan? I don't really remember you. I'll have to think a bit.

@BillyMays

Yes, I'd know you anywhere.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
So when did you leave? I left shortly before Sky Reaper vanished. To be honest, I'm not really surprised it's gone, but I'm gonna miss it.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I left a few months ago, when I became sick of pokemon. I never wanted to leave it, but I wanted a break. Now I'm into it again.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.