• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Am Getting Real Sick Of The Negative Toxic Comments On The New Pokémon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I seriously an getting real Sick of these toxic negative comments on the The New Pokémon games. On YouTube reviews, I see comments saying that these games are bad. They insult others for liking the games and claim to be fans. These guys aren't fans of Pokemon at all.

Did I already say here how much I hate these fake toxic fans that find any way to hate the new Pokémon games? I mean just because you hate them doesn't mean others should too. The just find excuses to hate the game anyway they can. You know I would be very happy if Gamefreak and the Pokémon Company told these people to FU.CK off and grow the FU.CK up. That would make everything better for me. I say if you hate these games, then you are part of the problem and should be blamed on why you think the new Pokémon games aren't good.

In fact, you all asked for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and you got it, so you don't have the right to complain about the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.