• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Am Getting Tired Of The Hate For Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I am getting real tired of the hate for Sword and Shield. Everywhere I see it. I was just on YouTube for the new Pokemon Snap trailer and people were saying how much it was better than Sword and Shield and trashing the games. There were some who defended them, but then they got insulted for liking them. Seriously, anyone who hates these games aren't real pokemon fans. Sure, these are not my favorite pokemon games, but they are main pokemon games and REAL pokemon fans should like them. I am real tired of this crap and these FAKE fans that hate the games. I don't care right now if you insult me right now for doing this, or ban me, lock this up, or react to this by getting angry, but I can't take this crap anymore!

KillerDraco

It's good that you don't care if this gets locked, because that's exactly what I intend to do. A personal vent is more at home on a blog, twitter, a youtube video, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.