• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am in a state of shock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, about 15 minutes ago I was playing my Japanese Emerald and I was at the New Mauville right? (I think that's what it's called... it's that place filled of wild electric Pokemon and you have to help out Wattson by shutting off that stupid machine.) Well I was walking around catching, battling, etc. the wild Pokemon as I went through. Then I suddenly came across a shiny Voltorb. I got all excited and quickly threw a Repeat Ball and chaught it. Of course then I saved my game and continued on. I came across a Magnemite and ran away from it because I really wanted to hurry so I could look at my new shiny Voltorb. You know how they have those item Poke Balls on the switches for the doors? (The blue and green switches.) Well, I needed to use the switch so I went up to one of the Poke Balls and it turned out to be a Votorb... (I already knew the could be Voltorbs or Electrodes like in the Team Aqua/Magma Base near Lilycove.) ...but it wasn't just any Voltorb, it was ANOTHER shiny Voltorb. This time I was just so shocked I just quickly threw another repeat ball and chaught it. (Saved my game again of course.) After that I quickly shut off that stupid machine after walking a little more and of course I went out and looked at my PC and there were the two Shiny Voltorbs. (And they weren't the same. They had a different nature, ability, one level higher then the other, etc.) Was I just lucky or was it some kind of glitch? I'm just so in shock right now. O ___ O

(BTW, I don't have an AR or any other hacker things. I have never hacked any of my games before.)

It is just pure luck.
Congratulations on getting one of the best looking shinies though!

Thanks... I will. XDDD

I was playing Emerald in bed to help me fall asleep but now it has me wide awake... whatever. Who cares, it was worth it. XP

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
wooow, u are one lucky person

don't worry, if you don't hack the game, nothing happens. Enjoy your shinys ^.^

OJG

r u not entertained
I reckon you should keep one Voltorb and evolve the other one.

Lucky. I have a Mightyena shiny and it's awesome. I'd love another.

That is just super-duper lucky! WOW! You are so lucky! Shiny Voltorbs look nice, but too bad they're not gonna be in your team...or are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.