• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am New Here. ;)

Spirit of Darkness

Hi,
I am new to this forums, well...I was here from before, however for only few days due to some problems I faced, and then when I decided to come back I forgot my password/username so I was forced to make a new account.
I will try my best to be active. I hope to get new friends here as I hate to be alone in forums. I am a known member in www.piforums.info and was a member in PokeCommunity. I am a BIG fan of Pokemon Platinum! My best Pokemon is Dialga for sure. I am ready for any questions about me or friendship invitation.

Spirit of Darkness

Thanks for your welcome...
I am willing to get it tomorrow too, so we two are equal.
My favourite starter is Infernape so maybe we two are rivals somehow...;)

I have a question and I request your help...
I posted several times but they weren't counted, so how can I get the posts being counted?

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Well in some areas such as the games forum your posts ar'nt counted. If you want your posts to be counted post in places like the pokemon anime section. Forum sections should note whenever the posts won't be counted. Also I live in the UK so I've still got awhile to wait lol.

~:Shadow:~

Welcome here!
I know you already, so, have a nice stay :)

Spirit of Darkness

Well in some areas such as the games forum your posts ar'nt counted. If you want your posts to be counted post in places like the pokemon anime section. Forum sections should note whenever the posts won't be counted. Also I live in the UK so I've still got awhile to wait lol.

Thanks for your help.

And...do you know when is it going to be released in Europe?

Also...thanks Shadow!

Spirit of Darkness

Thanks for your welcome!
Isn't it officialy announced by Pokemon about the European release?

rekreatur

Serebii's main site says Pokémon Platinum will be released in Europe on the 22nd of May, so we Europeans will still have to wait a while to get our claws on the game.

Welcome to SPPf, by the way.

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Wellcome here! It's strange, I've already seen you before in the games. If you're gonna be there often, a good game would be PokeCity V2. You'll make lots of friends there.(You should delete two of your post when you triple posted)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome back to Serebii, hopefully you'll stick around a little longer this time.

Have a good time on the forums.

Spirit of Darkness

Thanks all for your welcome and don't worry, I will be here for a loooooooooong time!

I am sorry for the triple post, I noticed it now and there was a problem in my net I guess.